Dang... RDA calling Woodley a "duck"...

{<huh}

Totally unrelated things. It would make sense if you said he doesn´t deserve because of only 2 wins at WW, but relating it to the losses at LW makes no sense. It looks like you just want to rub the losses on his face, nothing else.
Nah. My point was that he got beat out of lower division and has the nerve to think he deserves a title shot after mediocrity in the WW division. Why would woodley duck him and he hasn't done anything significant in that division? If he blasts Robbie out of the water, maybe he can start talking. Right now though? Nah son!

Isn't he the same guy that ran from conor, with a week to go for the fight...claiming some bogus injury...which was sketchy as all hell...he has a nerve to tell anyone their ducking...haha
1386363199749.gif

Your stupid if you believe Dos Anjos had anything other than a broken foot. Another Mcgregor head in the clouds dribbling fan boy.

Nah. My point was that he got beat out of lower division and has the nerve to think he deserves a title shot after mediocrity in the WW division. Why would woodley duck him and he hasn't done anything significant in that division? If he blasts Robbie out of the water, maybe he can start talking. Right now though? Nah son!
Not doing anything significant in WW is one thing........ having to avenge 2 losses in a division he no longer fights in like you initially said, is a different thing.

Calling the guy who faced the number 1 contender 3 times in a calendar year a duck?

You've been hit in the head too many times RDA.

Not a huge fan of Woodleys style but he isn't ducking a lw after fighting Mia and Thompson back to back

And then the hashtag "#respect"

lol. GTFO with that bullshit fake "respect" like you are some Chinese legendary martial artist. Half of those "respect" above all guys are on roids probably too.
THIS

Campaigning for an interim title cuz he wants to make that extra cash money

Woodley is the most active champ (4 championship fights in 1 calendar) and got injured against Maia.

If anyone deserves a break it's him.

This is crazy though.

By RDA's definition he himself ducked Conor hard.

Woodley would take his lunch money and it would happen rather quickly. The guy hits way harder than Eddie and Jeremy.
Don't forget Clay broke his jaw too and had him tapping to a punch.

chinarice doing chinarice things
Giving zero fucks and telling it like it is, never fishing for likes... Just being straight up and honest, for better or worse. Marry me.

it's crazy. I respect him for ultimately fighting the top contenders, but he tried literally EVERYTHING in his power to duck top contenders and fight all these retired fighters. he is also THE most boring champ right now, like by far, and says all kind of outrageous things. and I wish he loses the belt as quickly as possible. preferably to RDA
He didn't try and duck Wonderboy.

Both Woodley and WB knew a week after Woodley won the belt they were going to fight each other.

The UFC asked for them to keep it a secret and didn't want anyone unveiling the line up for the NYC card before they did.

Woodley didn't say anything and WB pretended to be calling out Woodley.

Woodley explained this and DW said the story was true he wanted to keep their fight a secret.

Crazy how the truth gets buried.

Giving zero fucks and telling it like it is, never fishing for likes... Just being straight up and honest, for better or worse. Marry me.
unexpected ending. now, surprised that you didn't change the LW champ in your sig

He didn't try and duck Wonderboy.

Both Woodley and WB knew a week after Woodley won the belt they were going to fight each other.

The UFC asked for them to keep it a secret and wanted to unveil the NYC card all at the same time.

Woodley didn't say anything and WB pretended to be calling out Woodley.

Woodley explained this and DW said the story was true he wanted to keep their fight a secret.

Crazy how the truth gets buried.
so, you missed him trying to fight retired nick diaz, retired GSP and if I'm not mistaken, LW mcgregor?

unexpected ending. now, surprised that you didn't change the LW champ in your sig
Shit, I gotta get to updating that! Tony belongs there, alongside Conor...... for now.

Would love to update that MW one in a couple weeks as well! :)

so, you missed him trying to fight retired nick diaz, retired GSP and if I'm not mistaken, LW mcgregor?
So you're judging a man for what he said in the heat of the moment after spectacularly KO'ing the champ?

McGregor starting in on Woodley first. Woodley just responded. You're going to hold that against Woodley too?

I really like RDA, so I don't care that he's wrong here.

And then the hashtag "#respect"

lol. GTFO with that bullshit fake "respect" like you are some Chinese legendary martial artist. Half of those "respect" above all guys are on roids probably too.
...the legend says that his tiger form is unmatched

What a damn idiot, first of all he doesn't deserve a title shot just cause his a former champ and on a 2 fight win streak and second of all tyron isn't a duck. Not a fan anymore. Hope tyron kills him.

Back