"Dana's out of his mind. He voted for Trump. That speaks volumes." - Bob Arum

Defanged

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
While a lot of folks are convinced McGregor has a legitimate shot at handing Mayweather the first loss of his professional career, Arum isn’t one of them, and was unfazed by White’s comments that he was too senile to know any better.

“Dana can say whatever he wants, but he hurts his argument by resorting to these comments. It has nothing to do with senility. And it hurts the position he’s trying to take. But what do you expect? You didn’t see me at the Republican National Convention endorsing [President] Trump. That speaks volumes of somebody. I completely stick by my guns. It’s nothing personal or argumentative, but to have somebody fight the top fighter of our era with someone who hasn’t had one professional boxing match -- they’re out of their mind.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/8/24/...-white-out-of-his-mind-he-voted-for-trump-mma

No sure what voting for Trump has anything to do with it. There are many cuck Hillary supporters who think Conor can beat Floyd.

Trump bless.

Dana white is a prick for voting for Trump. Still has nothing to do with this fight and Dana's belief Conor can beat Floyd.

Dana worked for his money growing the sport while Arum waddles around like a Mafia Boss getting a taste of the action

Luckily. Both Trump and Hillary were the worst candidates in U.S history. I wish they could have both died of old age at the same time tbh

Do you not enjoy making American great ?

Dana worked for his money growing the sport while Arum waddles around like a Mafia Boss getting a taste of the action
145432595319840987.gif

"Oh someone shares a different political opinion than me time to crucify them"

Hillary lost. Get over it.

Yeah because the right so graciously accepted Obamas victory by trying to prove he was born in Kenya right?

Not on either side but stop acting like your side is so above and beyond that stuff

Get on the Trump Train, this is from a minority so you can't call me a racist

Yeah because someones political views, beliefs, and decisions really have an impact on a fight and how someone views a fight. I can't listen to Joe commentate on a fight because he didn't vote for Hillary or trump.

I'm not supporting either candidate, but I think you would be shocked to see how many educated and well-informed people voted for Trump. I know many people that voted for him that you would consider good and intelligent people. It's politics.

Get on the Trump Train, this is from a minority so you can't call me a racist

I'm a Trump supporting MMA fan of color myself. I love how we are the progressives' worst enemy - colored folk who left the Democratic plantation ! LOL

Bob Arum " MMA is for homosexual white guy skinheads"

Winners recognize winners, of course he did...he spoke at the convention...#Trump/DFWBless...

Back