"Dana's out of his mind. He voted for Trump. That speaks volumes." - Bob Arum

Just because Trump won doesn't mean supporting him was the right or intelligent thing to do.

A political victory is not a moral victory.
Typical loser speak. Just win, baby. All that matters. <Moves>

Oh boy...so if Conor wins, does that make his voting decision correct also? I want Conor to win more and more.

While a lot of folks are convinced McGregor has a legitimate shot at handing Mayweather the first loss of his professional career, Arum isn’t one of them, and was unfazed by White’s comments that he was too senile to know any better.

“Dana can say whatever he wants, but he hurts his argument by resorting to these comments. It has nothing to do with senility. And it hurts the position he’s trying to take. But what do you expect? You didn’t see me at the Republican National Convention endorsing [President] Trump. That speaks volumes of somebody. I completely stick by my guns. It’s nothing personal or argumentative, but to have somebody fight the top fighter of our era with someone who hasn’t had one professional boxing match -- they’re out of their mind.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/8/24/...-white-out-of-his-mind-he-voted-for-trump-mma

No sure what voting for Trump has anything to do with it. There are many cuck Hillary supporters who think Conor can beat Floyd.

Trump bless.

Arum told us for years that Manny would beat Floyd because Manny is left-handed.

Arum is a master level business troll.

I meant all, in the country.

The counties that voted for Hillary produce 64% of our wealth.

imrs.php

Yeah.. Factories which actually create wealth are in cities more than rural areas. The people that facilitate their existence often don't live there, and others do. Independants hearing Trump talk about wealth creating industry, while Hillary ignored it, is a big reason he won. And you.. Trump also won because of you.

Yeah.. Factories which actually create wealth are in cities more than rural areas. The people that facilitate their existence often don't live there, and others do. Independants hearing Trump talk about wealth creating industry, while Hillary ignored it, is a big reason he won. And you.. Trump also won because of you.

lol factories create wealth

Do you live in some sort of steam punk fantasy?

lol factories create wealth
Ok.. So you haven't had an economics or international finance class, and you also have no experience in those fields. That's fine.

Factories, farms, natural resources.. Those are the 3 things that actually create wealth. Everything else pretends to and passes money back and forth, and up.

Ok.. So you haven't had an economics or international finance class, and you also have no experience in those fields. That's fine.

Factories, farms, natural resources.. Those are the 3 things that actually create wealth. Everything else pretends to and passes money back and forth, and up.

Manufacturing is 8.8% of the economy.

I am surprised this thread was not deleted since all the MODS are on Dana's payroll.

Also,

Mining is booming, but it has been for some time now thanks to China and the tech industry in general.

Agriculture actually is a negative in terms in GDP because of how much we pay the industry in subsidies.

Manufacturing is 8.8% of the economy.
Look at our debt and trade imbalance, which is also debt. Now what is China's %? While their manufacturing boomed at the same pace ours fell, what happened to the size of their economy?

What European country held on to the most manufacturing? Which country was able to bankroll the continent? Factories actually make things. They produce things to sell. They create wealth. Unless you think China went from 38th largest economy to 2nd off a rice boom. I mean, their population didn't grow, did it? What created all that wealth for them?

Did you think education created wealth? Lol

You're retarded cause you don't agree with my political views, classic.

No you're retarded because not only were you apparently dumb enough to vote for Trump, you somehow exceeded that stupidity by continuing to support him to this day....

This isn't debatable. You ARE retarded.

No you're retarded because not only were you apparently dumb enough to vote for Trump, you somehow exceeded that stupidity by continuing to support him to this day....

This isn't debatable. You ARE retarded.
Lol not even an American citizen, so I didn't vote for him, but I definitely support him. You're making yourself look like an idiot. Cheers!

Like when whites invaded North America?
I don't see it the same way because in those days it was normal for people to conquer and displace one another. I also see a productive and peaceful society that stands to be destabilized if there is a lot of third world immigration. I agree with you that the Indians faced a lot of oppression that they never should have faced, but I think that Europeans did more with the land.

I don't see it the same way because in those days it was normal for people to conquer and displace one another. I also see a productive and peaceful society that stands to be destabilized if there is a lot of third world immigration. I agree with you that the Indians faced a lot of oppression that they never should have faced, but I think that Europeans did more with the land.

So because Europeans did more with the land, its ok? Lol. Europeans always try to make some sort of excuse for their actions and try to rationalize their behaviors.

So because Europeans did more with the land, its ok? Lol. Europeans always try to make some sort of excuse for their actions and try to rationalize their behaviors.
It's not a revenge situation. There is tribal land and gaming rights I wouldn't try to take away.

Back