Dana White: Science doesnt lie

"Does this make sense to anyone", was referring to Dana saying science doesn't lie.

What you referred to said he had something in his system that was prohibited. It did not provide any explanation for DW's ridiculous statement.

They bent the goalpost just enough for the ball to go through, and then proclaimed "it's good".

The second part was not deemed false in any way. (And it wasnt a question) He popped and they couldnt prove it was a contaminated supplement.

Take that Fast Eddie car salesman BS somewhere else. We're all stocked up on crazy here.

but that's my point.

you asked "why does he say 'Science doesnt lie'".
i answered "it's actually explained quite well", provided a source, and connected some dots.
and you responded "whatever, that latest explanation and source is a lie".

so you got your answer. you just don't believe it. and that's fine. but don't pretend like it's not an answer.

but you weren't looking for an answer; you were asking a rhetorical question. i didn't realize that. my bad. enjoy the fights this weekend.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Stay mad haters
Keep on sucking Jones limp dick cocksuckers.

but that's my point.

you asked "why is it bro-science".
i answered "it's actually explained quite well", provided a source, and connected some dots.
and you responded "whatever, that latest explanation and source is a lie".

so you got your answer. you just don't believe it. and that's fine. but don't pretend like it's not an answer.

but you weren't looking for an answer; you were asking a rhetorical question. i didn't realize that. my bad. enjoy the fights this weekend.
Why is it bro science? Not sure when I asked that.

Enjoy the fight's this weekend, and your perception of reality.

Why is it bro science? Not sure when I asked that.
ya i edited that. i was reading another thread and got twisted.

Enjoy the fight's this weekend, and your perception of reality.

son. you've made up your mind. you asked a rhetorical question - you think there is no reasonable answer - because no answer would satisfy you. so when i answered reasonably, you countered with "it's all lies!!!"

that's fine. you think he's guilty and nothing anyone says will convince you otherwise. again, that's fine. but don't pretend like you're being open minded or that your question was actually an honest one.

ya i edited that. i was reading another thread and got twisted.

son. you've made up your mind. you asked a rhetorical question - you think there is no reasonable answer - because no answer would satisfy you. so when i answered reasonably, you countered with "it's all lies!!!"

that's fine. you think he's guilty and nothing anyone says will convince you otherwise. again, that's fine. but don't pretend like you're being open minded or that your question was actually an honest one.
It's really not a matter of what either of us think. He popped, he snitched, Dana said something retarded.

You're taking us down a rabbit hole by trying to make since of stupidity. Of course it was a rhetorical question, because no logical answer can be given for Dana's statement.

Probably why you're the only person who attempted to answer.

Edit: when the hell did I say "it's all lies!!!"?
You keep quoting things and putting quotation marks to imply my actual words. You are manipulative with words. Are you a lawyer? @SeattleFightFan Malki?

Last edited:
Of course Dana is going to support Jones, where do you think he gets his HGH
712015ca8717431bd629196d1bfdf11d--fight-night-ronda-rousey.jpg

Not directed at you TS...but I have never seen so many grown men throw hissy fits as I have with Jones being "cleared." (not that we all didn't know it was coming.) Jesus, enjoy one of the best fighters ever being back, and stop bitching. (or don't watch)

<DCrying><JonesDXSuckIt>

Your on an mma forum, where we discuss things in mma. Even if Jones was found guilty and given 4 years there would still be 20+ threads about it.

I think most can conclude Jon Jones has cheated throughout his career with PED's based on the information we have surrounding him.

But in this case it is very odd that multiple test the weeks leading up to this test showed negative and test directly after it show negative you have to agree something isn't quite right there. Hard to band someone for years under those circumstances. I have no doubt he would've got the book thrown at him months ago if he failed multiple test in a row.

I think most can conclude Jon Jones has cheated throughout his career with PED's based on the information we have surrounding him.

But in this case it is very odd that multiple test the weeks leading up to this test showed negative and test directly after it show negative you have to agree something isn't quite right there. Hard to band someone for years under those circumstances. I have no doubt he would've got the book thrown at him months ago if he failed multiple test in a row.
It has been stated multiple times previously that the other test wouldnt have found the metabolite. Blood vs Urine test. Tbol only tested for in urine sample, not blood.

Time is memories greatest thief.

Science has always been right about everything and that's why science never changes. The sun and universe orbit the flat earth, etc., etc., cos science never lies.

Add that to the fact that three is NOOO science saying Jones didn't cheat, but a plea reached due to him snitching and it's clear that Dana also never lies.

Back