Dana White: Science doesnt lie

science.gif

So, did Jones take other undeclared supplements besides the undeclared supplements that the State Athletic Commission eventually tested trying to establish and prove Jones' claim of contaminated supplements and subsequently found no evidence of during that hearing?

I mean, science doesn't lie right?

ALL fighters should be tested! EVERY fighter who FAILS to test positive should be banned from competition! Fighting clean IS NOT fair to the sport and ESPECIALLY the fans! What are these .... um... "CLEANERS" trying to prove and get away with? Fook the cleaners!

Dana White is a democratic spy pretending to support republicans confirmed! He gave himself away when he said "Science doesn't lie".

@Mmaprovost , here's what i believe he was referring to.

While Jones initially was flagged for oral turinabol, a steroid linked to Olympic doping scandals in the 1960s and 1970s, McLaren’s decision stated the World Anti-Doping Agency-certified lab didn’t find the “parent drug” or its short and medium term metablites. Instead, they found an “extremely low” level of the steroid metabolite M3, which is linked to five anabolic agents, including turinabol. source.​

so they concluded that he had something in his system, but whatever it was it was too low to help him and accidental. other tests didn't find any evidence of it, which also supports the idea that whatever it was it was too low to help him.

i'm not defending it. i'm trying to explain it as best i can.

and so yes, it's not as binary as "we found metabolites in your system therefore you're getting the maximum sentence", and never it was. whether it should be is a legit debate.

@Mmaprovost , here's what i believe he was referring to.

While Jones initially was flagged for oral turinabol, a steroid linked to Olympic doping scandals in the 1960s and 1970s, McLaren’s decision stated the World Anti-Doping Agency-certified lab didn’t find the “parent drug” or its short and medium term metablites. Instead, they found an “extremely low” level of the steroid metabolite M3, which is linked to five anabolic agents, including turinabol. source.​

so they concluded that he had something in his system, but whatever it was it was too low to help him and accidental. other tests didn't find any evidence of it, which also supports the idea that whatever it was it was too low to help him.

i'm not defending it. i'm trying to explain it as best i can.
I believe the micro dosing explanation.

What you're quoting is their attempt to save face. He had a prohibited substance in his system and couldnt explain it.

Science doesn't lie, but what was done there wasn't science.

They didnt find a contaminated supplement. There is no explanation for why he had Turinabol in his system. Science only proved Tbol was in Jones system.

So where does the contaminated supplement angle come from? Was that a reasoning presented by Jones' camp? This is sounding like Canelo's contaminated meat story. lol

I mean, anyone who thinks professional fighters of JoNes’ stature don’t have the means to source the supplements they need and be 1000% sure they aren’t tainted with banned substances is fucking gullible.

The fact that the tainted supplements defence actually flies makes a joke of the entire testing regime.

He's correct. They tested 14 supplements and none of them came back dirty. The science shows that he knowingly juiced. Tainted supplements were supposed to be his saving grace. That failed, every supplement he took tested clean.

It's fucking crazy that they flat out admitted they let him off because he provided substantial assistance. Substantial assistance could only come in two forms to help himself.

1 - Snitching

2 - Bribing

Both of these things absolutely had to happen. There is nothing to gain from him just snitching. USADA executives just became very wealthy, maybe even earned themselves some ownership in the UFC.

So where does the contaminated supplement angle come from? Was that a reasoning presented by Jones' camp? This is sounding like Canelo's contaminated meat story. lol
From the testosterone he was injecting. It was contaminated.

I believe the micro dosing explanation.

What you're quoting is their attempt to save face. He had a prohibited substance in his system and couldnt explain it.

fair enough.

but what you just did is move the goalposts. nothing anyone says will convince you. you asked "Does this make sense to anyone?" and when i provided something that helped it make sense, you dismissed it as "their attempt to save face". as false. a lie. fake news.

so you're not going to believe any answer provided to you. which is fine. there is plenty of reason to not trust the system right now. but don't pretend yours is an honest question.

and your second question:"Science found the Turinabol" is now deemed false. they didn't find oral turinabol, as initially reported. so says the source you won't trust. but you won't trust any source except the initial reports, so it doesn't really matter.

i answered honestly. you're welcome ;) again, i'm not defending it. you asked what i thought was an honest question, and i answered honestly. cheers

Last edited:
From the testosterone he was injecting. It was contaminated.

Oh wow, I did some looking into what the substance is and found this about its use in sports performance:

"CDMT was the key steroid administered to approximately 10,000 athletes from East Germany (GDR) as secret official policy, often without their knowing the nature of the "vitamins" they were forced to take."

"After the collapse of the East German regime, people responsible for the forced doping were found guilty of causing grievous bodily harm to about 10,000 sportspeople; victims were compensated."

"Following allegations by the German documentary of widespread doping the IOC kicked off a reanalysis of Beijing 2008 and London 2012 samples for all sports."
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone)

Being that there was a history of forced doping perhaps there was foul play in his camp, and what they were administering to him? Fighters who have S&C coaches, and nutritionists could fall victim to forced doping. I don't think 10,000 or so athletes would all knowingly inject the substance.

I don't know Jones' situation, just commenting on Dana's use of the "science" word. lol

You believe Jones knowingly took it?

Dana White: Dana White doesn't lie

fair enough.

but what you just did is move the goalposts. nothing anyone says will convince you. you asked "Does this make sense to anyone?" and when i provided something that helped it make sense, you dismissed it as "their attempt to save face". as false. a lie. fake news.

so you're not going to believe any answer provided to you. which is fine. there is plenty of reason to not trust the system right now. but don't pretend yours is an honest question.

and your second question:"Science found the Turinabol" is now deemed false. they didn't find oral turinabol, as initially reported. so says the source you won't trust. but you won't trust any source except the initial source, so it doesn't really matter.

i answered honestly. you're welcome ;)
"Does this make sense to anyone", was referring to Dana saying science doesn't lie.

What you referred to said he had something in his system that was prohibited. It did not provide any explanation for DW's ridiculous statement.

They bent the goalpost just enough for the ball to go through, and then proclaimed "it's good".

The second part was not deemed false in any way. (And it wasnt a question) He popped and they couldnt prove it was a contaminated supplement.

Take that Fast Eddie car salesman BS somewhere else. We're all stocked up on crazy here.

Oh wow, I did some looking into what the substance is and found this about its use in sports performance:

"CDMT was the key steroid administered to approximately 10,000 athletes from East Germany (GDR) as secret official policy, often without their knowing the nature of the "vitamins" they were forced to take."

"After the collapse of the East German regime, people responsible for the forced doping were found guilty of causing grievous bodily harm to about 10,000 sportspeople; victims were compensated."

"Following allegations by the German documentary of widespread doping the IOC kicked off a reanalysis of Beijing 2008 and London 2012 samples for all sports."
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone)

Being that there was a history of forced doping perhaps there was foul play in his camp, and what they were administering to him? Fighters who have S&C coaches, and nutritionists could fall victim to forced doping. I don't think 10,000 or so athletes would all knowingly inject the substance.

I don't know Jones' situation, just commenting on Dana's use of the "science" word. lol

You believe Jones knowingly took it?
I believe he knowingly cheated.

I think it's possible Jones used the excuse he was taking something from the wrestling coach and didnt know what it truly was. Maybe that's the assistance he's providing USADA. Will be watching to see if he suddenly finds a new gym.

Back