Dana White: Say goodbye to Ronda Rousey and Nick Diaz; Never coming BACK

keep drinking the Dana koolaid lol

Unlike 99% of the UFC roster, Nick and Nate are both multimillionaires who have the luxury of sitting back and waiting for big fights, rather than begging for matches and fighting for peanuts.

But tell us more about how they "do everything possible to fuck up their careers" - LOLOL

it takes a "special kind of stupid" to not realize that they know exactly what they are doing.

Like I said a special kind of stupid is what you are.

The fact that you think they are multi Millionaires is even dumber than what I imagined out of some of the walking zombies that parade this forum. You saw their bank accounts? Clearly you have a dick riding obsession to say something so silly.

Fuck fake posters who post qoutes that has not even been said..go fuck yourself seriously little shit.

Anyway thats out of the way. I still remmeber hthat Q/A where some women and small girls looked up to Ronda and found her such an inspiration and so strong, clearly you could hear how that mom wanted to be and wanted her daughters to be like her,or take sinspiration from her at least. And then look Ronda no interviews, goes to Cry cry on show to get sympathy after shwoining none of it herself to hercomptitors who came back (yes its a much bigger fall and can feel tougher when you go from star dom to nothing but still her comptitors kept going at it) and then we get the shitty "SHES BACK!" and then no interviews before or after, and stil lwe´re ment to be on our knees worshipping her, following her social medias and love her, and just ttoally accepts that theres no interviews and no words from her.

Best thing about that whole Rousey shit thing was the easy money made on Nunes and the giuy who said he needed a return for his "FEAR THE RETURN" t shirt to make room for his "THAT DIDN´T LAST LONG" shirt. lol. gold.

And thnak fuck Nikc wont fight again, boring fights never understood his fans or the hype, i live technicality in mma and most boring fights are gold to me, but theres just so much whining involved with him and nate all the time..and their fans...hotdamm...wont give a shit that he wont fight again, but nice we wont hahve to hear more about him if this is true. very nice.

Nick Diaz hasn't won a fight in almost 6 years. Ronda was a fad(thank God). Good riddance, to much drama with those two.

Fads dont become champions in their 5th fight, go on to defend it 7 times, break barriers, bring mainstream attention to mma, produce millions & make millions & make it possible for other women to make millions & headline & co headline major combat sports events stop being a bitch ass kneegga

Like I said a special kind of stupid is what you are.

The fact that you think they are multi Millionaires is even dumber than what I imagined out of some of the walking zombies that parade this forum. You saw their bank accounts? Clearly you have a dick riding obsession to say something so silly.

Nick has been headlining or co-headling cards dating back to his SF days. Do you actually believe he earned less than a million in *total compensation* (salary, bonuses, sponsors, etc) for each of his PPV-headling fights against GSP and Anderson?

Nate is MOST DEFINITELY a muliti-millionaire after the two Conor fights. If you seriously dispute this, I don't even know what to say LOL - his disclosed salary alone for UFC 202 was 2 million. So explain again how that does not make him a multimillionaire when you then factor in all other sources of income.

but yeah, deflect your ignorance with silly, juvenile "dick-riding" comments...weeeeak.

Diaz should go to bellator where usada doesn't follow you around like you're on house arrest

Nick has been headlining or co-headling cards dating back to his SF days. Do you actually believe he earned less than a million in *total compensation* (salary, bonuses, sponsors, etc) for each of his PPV-headling fights against GSP and Anderson?

Nate is MOST DEFINITELY a muliti-millionaire after the two Conor fights. If you seriously dispute this, I don't even know what to say LMAO

but yeah, deflect your ignorance with silly, juvenile "dick-riding" comments...weeeeak.

There is a thing called taxes you idiot, and shit ton of that comes out of those checks. Then they both have bills, debt, and have to pay trainers and training partners as well. They'll blow through that cash in a year or so easily. They have no clue how to barely even work a damn computer for god sakes. Nick has said that himself. And I bet you are one of those idiots who thinks they are some appealing endorsers for all these Hemp companies to pay them tons of money aren't you? Lol! Do you think a lot of casual fans know about either one of them? Not really. And do you think the MMA fan base is really all that big? It isn't dumbass. They may make some sort of chump change to pay their gas with a few companies, but that isn't shit. They aren't of any high demand as entertainers other than to act like world star thugs in an octagon. That's it.

And you were fucking stupid enough to carry around petitions for this adult toddler. <18>

Ronda's fall is the most shocking to me I have seen in MMA. We all knew she had some flaws and holes in her game, but DAMN did they ever get exposed all at once..

Nick Diaz hasn't won a fight in almost 6 years. Ronda was a fad(thank God). Good riddance, to much drama with those two.

Every succesful fighter is a fad.
Fedor, Bj and Shogun were fads that still go on long beyond their expiration dates

There is a thing called taxes you idiot, and shit ton of that comes out of those checks. Then they both have bills, debt, and have to pay trainers and training partners as well. They'll blow through that cash in a year or so easily. They have no clue how to barely even work a damn computer for god sakes. Nick has said that himself. And I bet you are one of those idiots who thinks they are some appealing endorsers for all these Hemp companies to pay them tons of money aren't you? Lol! Do you think a lot of casual fans know about either one of them? Not really. And do you think the MMA fan base is really all that big? It isn't dumbass. They may make some sort of chump change to pay their gas with a few companies, but that isn't shit. They aren't of any high demand as entertainers other than to act like world star thugs in an octagon. That's it.

And you were fucking stupid enough to carry around petitions for this adult toddler. <18>

clearly you are just trolling or a clueless idiot.

so I can't comment, because I can't know what is in their bank account...but you can make all kinds of comments about their other earnings, popularity, spending habits, etc? LOL - ok

oh, so now casuals don't even really know who they are? LMAO - right, because casuals never watch GSP and Anderson Silva fights, so they definitely all missed Nick's PPV headlining fights with them.

I'm pretty sure casual fans don't know who Conor is and they skip all his fights, so they would have all missed Nate's two fights with him. Casuals also never watch anything else, so I guess they all missed Nate doing the talkshow circuit (e.g. Conan). Yep, these guys are practically anonymous...

the bros will keep enjoying their money, waiting for big fights, while 99% of the roster begs to fight for peanuts, and while bitter haters like you cry about how they are "fucking up their careers", as if you have a clue LOLOL

But I was hoping Ronda will lose some weight and challenge Stipe for dat belt

Nick is one of my fave fighters to watch.

He's also his own worst enemy and the last person I would talk to for career advice. Million$ gone up in smoke. Literally.

At least Nate got a huge payday, assuming he's not coming back either.

Nick is a fighter he will

Ronda I agree won't she was expose like brock

Broken

Man, not many people can rustle jimmies like the diaz brothers. I love it.

Why she tried striking with better strikers is due to very poor management. She's a world class grappler, perhaps the best WMMA has ever seen stick to your roots girl. She should have just ducked down and steam rolled the bitch slam her to the ground and submit her. But her fight IQ is awful she did well when she just did what she knew and it came naturally - now she tries thinking to hard about whats shes doing and trying to strike whens shes an awful striker.

Do you see Damian Maia fighting like a kickboxer? Conor McGregor trying to take opponents down constanstly? NO. Because they do what they are good at.

She was unable to initiate the clinch and even then she always did out by wading through punches. She tried to grapple, Nunes and Holm were just too slick and disciplined

Why are they constantly compared to men of the same/similar weight? They don't fight men, there is no comparison.

Because it's the same sport with the same rules and they are competing for the same timeslot, but one of them (wmma) is a vastly inferior product.

Because it's the same sport with the same rules and they are competing for the same timeslot, but one of them (wmma) is a vastly inferior product.
You don't think that the main reason they aren't gaining viewers is due to the simple fact that men don't like watching women fight? Maybe they do like it, because of the tight shorts and the occasional jiggle, but they won't like watching it for the sport aspect.

I will say that there are some atrocious female fights, not boring or anything, but because of lack of technique.

The best women fighters are the ones that fight like men. I know that.

You don't think that the main reason they aren't gaining viewers is due to the simple fact that men don't like watching women fight? Maybe they do like it, because of the tight shorts and the occasional jiggle, but they won't like watching it for the sport aspect.

I will say that there are some atrocious female fights, not boring or anything, but because of lack of technique.

The best women fighters are the ones that fight like men. I know that.

For casuals it's probably the fact that they're women, yeah. But after that it's because they have no power outside of Cyborg maybe Nunes. And when you get two just bleed chicks to throw down it's better than a men's sparring match for sure. It's just that is the exception not the norm.

Is any of this really surprising?

The funniest thing about this is the complete buffoonery by Diaz fans and all of that trouble and time and stressing to get that stupid petition signed on his behalf when that guy had already retired any way. Months of crying over this guy and he never even jumped back into the octagon for the lifeless fans that went nuts on his behalf and got his case looked at. All for nothing, and you guys were warned too. <36>

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/6/29/...da-rousey-nick-diaz-never-coming-back-ufc-mma
You do realize the petition was also to get nick Diaz fine reduced? Even if he never competed again he'd still have to pay the fines sooo lol petition was kinda important

Back