Dana White: Say goodbye to Ronda Rousey and Nick Diaz; Never coming BACK

The only thing I can take away from this thread is I'm pretty sure one of the Diaz brothers either fucked or shit on Reddd's mother. Its the only way to account for 3 pages of super salty jimmies'a'rustlin.

Also DW likes to say people are retired when they usually are not, goes along with him saying lots of stupid shit over the years.

For casuals it's probably the fact that they're women, yeah. But after that it's because they have no power outside of Cyborg maybe Nunes. And when you get two just bleed chicks to throw down it's better than a men's sparring match for sure. It's just that is the exception not the norm.
I don't like most of the WMMA matches in the UFC, mainly because of the eventual "cat fight" moments that almost always occur. There are only a handful of women I can tolerate watching and guess what...they fight like dudes! A majority of those women aren't even pleasing to look at.

So, yea, Rousey was the best thing for WMMA, but most casuals probably didn't like the WMMA stuff for the reasons we already established.

Is any of this really surprising?

The funniest thing about this is the complete buffoonery by Diaz fans and all of that trouble and time and stressing to get that stupid petition signed on his behalf when that guy had already retired any way. Months of crying over this guy and he never even jumped back into the octagon for the lifeless fans that went nuts on his behalf and got his case looked at. All for nothing, and you guys were warned too. <36>

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/6/29/...da-rousey-nick-diaz-never-coming-back-ufc-mma

Dana doesn't know if Nick is coming back or not. He just says he doesn't think he is, because he doesn't think Nick has the desire anymore. Nick might come back or he might not. But the petition that everybody signed that eventually got the piece of crap NAC to lessen his suspension and money fines, allowed for Nick to keep a LOT more of his money than he would've without the petition. And if Nick comes back anytime in the next 2 years, it'll be because of that petition, since without the petition Nick would've STILL been suspended for the next 2 years (the original suspension was for 5 years).

But the MAIN thing the petition accomplished was shining a light on and getting high powered people's eyes on how corrupt and incompetent the NAC had been acting. If you'll notice, since that petition and reevaluation of Nick's case, the NAC hasn't been nearly as insane about screwing fighters over as they'd been in the years before the petition. That petition put Pat Lundvall's bitch ass in her place and made her realize she isn't as all powerful as she thought she was! :D

Back