Dana White: Say goodbye to Ronda Rousey and Nick Diaz; Never coming BACK

Diaz fans and all of that trouble and time and stressing to get that stupid petition signed on his behalf when that guy had already retired any way.

Amazing that congress or state government had to waste time to look at some stupid petition for a Diaz brother

I've told you and every other Diaz supporting clown that they were both a waste of time for years now. The fact that you guys put in all that effort for a petition of a guy that had retired after each one of his last few fights is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

Go whine about some other useless petition.

...those petitions...man!
Sounds like you are mad..

It's not that you doofus, is it's that chicks fighting isn't impressive, they're all significantly weaker and less skilled than your avg flyweight, outside of maybe Cyborg.
Why are they constantly compared to men of the same/similar weight? They don't fight men, there is no comparison.

Dana White: Say goodbye to Ronda Rousey and Nick Diaz; Never coming BACK

10j6mg.jpg

Well, diaz bros may never come back TO UFC, but who the hell knows if they fight in Bellator or RIZIN.

Amazing that congress or state government had to waste time to look at some stupid petition for a Diaz brother who was already retired and making dumb Stockton videos every other day. What were you doofuses thinking?

Jesus, the level of knowledge of people.... Congress never looked at any petition, and neither did any state government (it was a white house petition).

Why she tried striking with better strikers is due to very poor management. She's a world class grappler, perhaps the best WMMA has ever seen stick to your roots girl. She should have just ducked down and steam rolled the bitch slam her to the ground and submit her. But her fight IQ is awful she did well when she just did what she knew and it came naturally - now she tries thinking to hard about whats shes doing and trying to strike whens shes an awful striker.

Do you see Damian Maia fighting like a kickboxer? Conor McGregor trying to take opponents down constanstly? NO. Because they do what they are good at.

She tried striking with better strikers because she could no longer get the takedown.

Is any of this really surprising?

The funniest thing about this is the complete buffoonery by Diaz fans and all of that trouble and time and stressing to get that stupid petition signed on his behalf when that guy had already retired any way. Months of crying over this guy and he never even jumped back into the octagon for the lifeless fans that went nuts on his behalf and got his case looked at. All for nothing, and you guys were warned too. <36>

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/6/29/...da-rousey-nick-diaz-never-coming-back-ufc-mma[/QUOTE I would do it all over again

TS could be a full time professional journalist with skills like that.

Probably has more skills than that fucking garbage article he linked in OP. You can graduate from middle school and be a better reporter/writer than 75 percent of anybody in journalism today. Probably have a better education, too.

Nick was half decent years ago. Now he'll be terrible.
Get him out.

Nick and Nate are perfect examples for an argument of why you'd call Dana honest and consistent.

Not that he is, but regarding those two he is.

Sorry, but only a total loser would applaud their antics. They're both done. Go whine about some other useless petition.

WTF are you talking about? How am I applauding Nick and Nate's antics? I used their names with many others of examples of Dana's call outs of a fighter 'not going to fight anymore '.

Where the hell did I even mention a petition! Or anything else about those two? Did you even read my post? Nate and Nick were in a list of 7 fighters names that's Dana has done the same tactic with. All I said is it was common practise, regardless of who the fighter is.

Calling me a loser and that I'm whining about some petition I didn't even mention, what the hell is wrong with you? Can you not read or just have no comprehension? Unlike you I won't toss around unfounded insults as it's not your fault that your so stupid you respond to things that just aren't there.

Danas not a reliable source.

She was good for WMMA, not for the UFC as a whole since most shertards don't want to see "a purty woman tryn'a fight."

Pretty sure she gave the UFC boatloads of cash and the strongest PPV year in company history but yeah she wasn't good for the UFC as a whole because of what shertarts think. Right...

Jesus, the level of knowledge of people.... Congress never looked at any petition, and neither did any state government (it was a white house petition).

And you guys were have total bum lives to worry about some pot smoking retired guy who hadn't won a fight in 5 years and acted like your lives were over behind a guy that never took his career seriously any way.

Come on Diaz!! We need Diaz. 209 Bitch. Blah, blah, blah.

Too bad. I became a huge fan of Ronda's fights recently.

I will never EVER forgive Herb for such an early stoppage.
In normal fights that stoppage would be just fine.
But it was ROnda, fercrissake, and she was still breathing!!!!!

For sure. But the amazing part is that Diaz fans daily come up with some stupid ass scenario fight he should be in or might do for strange reason.

I mean it takes a special kind of stupid to still root for Diaz brothers who do everything possible to fuck up their careers.

keep drinking the Dana koolaid lol

Unlike 99% of the UFC roster, Nick and Nate are both multimillionaires who have the luxury of sitting back and waiting for big fights, rather than begging for matches and fighting for peanuts.

But tell us more about how they "do everything possible to fuck up their careers" - LOLOL

it takes a "special kind of stupid" to not realize that they know exactly what they are doing.

Back