Dana White on Tito Managing Cyborg: She

You posted a link where SF told Cyborg they wouldn't make the fight. I saw nothing about Rousey saying no.

So it's time to school you again. Back in 2011 Cyborg said she was going to go down to 135 to fight Rousey. And if she tried and couldn't make 135 she'd do 1 fight at 140, then lose more weight for 135.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2011/...o-rousey-but-wary-of-quick-move-to-135-pounds

Then Rousey called Cyborg a steroid cheater and welcome a fight at 135. Rousey's manager even mentioned a possible 140 catchweight fight with follicle testing. Cyborg claimed...

...Which is a lie since she did fight below 145 (Shayna Bazzler). All of a sudden Cyborg refused 135 or catchweight and demanded Ronda fight her at 145 only.

Keep making stupid arguments to defend a cheater though.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/spor...ight-rousey-at-145-pounds----no-less/828222/1

LOL as I noted sice the begining.
You are biased and puling a dumb argument.

It amazes me you call Cyborg a cheater but you pull for Sonnen, a known cheater who was caught cheating not only in MMA, but also in life.

But then again, as i noted. You bore me. You and the other retard here keep repeating same argument with obvious half-truths and twisted version of revisionist history.

I told you I pity you, and i do.

I find no pleasure beating you ass because there's no glory in beating a a little kid.

Go find someone else to play.

Would you look at that, more and more worthless ad-hominem garbage.

LOL as I noted sice the begining.
You are biased and puling a dumb argument.

It amazes me you call Cyborg a cheater but you pull for Sonnen, a known cheater who was caught cheating not only in MMA, but also in life.

But then again, as i noted. You bore me. You and the other retard here keep repeating same argument with obvious half-truths and twisted version of revisionist history.

I told you I pity you, and i do.

I find no pleasure beating you ass because there's no glory in beating a a little kid.

Go find someone else to play.
and your face is stupid.
That's basically what your reply is.

I don't care about Sonnen's personal life. He had a prescription for TRT and was pretty up front about it. Huge mistake not doing the paperwork for the TUE.

We keep saying the same things because you keep refusing to address a single point and rather try to attack someone's character than their facts.

FACT: Cyborg would have had an easier cut (both in terms of total pounds AND in body percent) at 135 than at 145. Bye.

How much has Cyborg made? Maybe now you understand the point?

Invicta treats their fighters well.

She's obviously not getting that Ronda Rousey-money, but Marloes Coenen-money should be suffice.

How did Tito destroy his career? He came into the sport, had his prime, had his decline, and made a lot of money(and seems to be in for atleast one more pay day). Don't see how he destroyed his career.

Tito is not smart at all, but Dana is just mad that Cyborg is not in Zuffa's hands.

People make no sense. Dana is mad that Cyborg isn't fighting for Zuffa, but Dana is protecting Ronda from Cyborg? Both can't be true at the same time.

We keep saying the same things because you keep refusing to address a single point and rather try to attack someone's character than their facts.

FACT: Cyborg would have had an easier cut (both in terms of total pounds AND in body percent) at 135 than at 145. Bye.

LOL
just because you said so?

So I should believe in you rather than what doctors and Cyborg are saying.

Riiiight.

That alone proves you are just on a blind-nuthugger move and you know it.

FACT: we both know Ronda can fight at 145 much easier than Cyborg cutting to 135.

You are just too hard-headed to acknowledge what common sense puts right in front of you.

You newbs do realize that Dana offered in his words the most lucrative fight in MMA history for Brock to fight Fedor at Dallas Stadium and his management turned it down. This was around the same time as the Brock/Overeem fight.

Cyborg is fighting on the internet and in Las Vegas parking lots (see her last fight).

I disagree.

Cyborg was always opened to it, but obviously she can't make 135.

Dana is the one who killed this fight by forcing Cyborg to go down.

I love how people try to spin reality on this. :redface:

i already proved Cyborg had an EASIER cut going to 135 from 160 than her normal 172 to 145 cut. I know you hate facts though.

i already proved Cyborg had an EASIER cut going to 135 from 160 than her normal 172 to 145 cut. I know you hate facts though.

you didn't prove shit.

You said this asinine comment, and I question your mental faculties.
Nice to know I was right and you are a retard.

If you'd take the head out of Dana's balls, you'd know that Ronda was on 145 and when she was supposed to fight Cyborg, she ducked and moved down (to 135 with the promise to go back).

UFC did not create 145 on purpose, exactly to force Cyborg to go down.

But let us not pretend 145 never existed. That is just a dumb argument.

and you prove my point. Dana did not create a 145 division exactly to keep cyborg away from the UFC

Source Rousey promised to go back. You keep saying it, never sourced it. I already proved with sources Cyborg promised in Strikeforce to drop to 135 to fight Rousey .. then never did it.

145 has never existed in the UFC. It is way too weak, and is filled with 125 and 135 fighters.

Please, post facts, not your dumb (baseless) conclusions.

FACT: Cyborg was 160 and agreed to let Dolce help her.
FACT: At 160 she had an EASIER cut to 135 already than her usual 145 cut.
FACT: After agreeing to let Dolce help her she refused to let him help.
FACT: After already weighing 160 and being ready to try a 135 cut she refused to do so.
FACT: Rather than fight Ronda in the UFC, or fight in Invicta with a UFC contract, she asked to be released.

FACT: Cyborg ducked Ronda.

Source Rousey promised to go back. You keep saying it, never sourced it. I already proved with sources Cyborg promised in Strikeforce to drop to 135 to fight Rousey .. then never did it.

145 has never existed in the UFC. It is way too weak, and is filled with 125 and 135 fighters.

read some pages back, retard. I posted quotes AND gave out the link.
Not my fault you have what is called "selective reading" which basically is your brain's way to make you right even when you are proven wrong.

And on Cyborg, it is also proven that after her comment, a doctor said t would be dangerous... a thing you obviously also keep a "blind eye" on.

So again, you're humiliated...

do you really want to keep it up?

Just remember: I told you I did not want to deal with you because you are too dumb and too biased to talk intelligently.

You are the one keeping this beating on...

give it up, son. :redface:

If a fighter says he or she can't make a weight, why would you assume someone else saying it's possible is correct?

Perhaps you should read the thread where it's proven her cut to 135 would have been EASIER than her cut to 145. She had a smaller cut in both total pounds and body percentage, and she herself said she had more weight she could lose as well.

FACT: After already weighing 160 and being ready to try a 135 cut she refused to do so.
FACT: Rather than fight Ronda in the UFC, or fight in Invicta with a UFC contract, she asked to be released.

FACT: ROnda ducks Cyborg at 145 with promise to go back
FACT: Ronda refuses to go back up.

All the rest happened after this.

You lose again.

Perhaps you should read the thread where it's proven her cut to 135 would have been EASIER than her cut to 145. She had a smaller cut in both total pounds and body percentage, and she herself said she had more weight she could lose as well.

only in your brain it makes sense... maybe not even there!:redface:

LOL.
You are so dumb it makes me feel bad respond to you.
it's like picking a fight with a 2 year old.

Sorry, but you fail once more.

Cyborg was caught in January 6, 2012.
But it was back in December when Ronda already avoided fighting Cris.

So for all your crap and BS, you still fail at a major level.

Sorry man, you are blind. I pity you.

Anything else?
Didn't think so...:icon_neut

You're a moron. As has already been pointed out to you she never asked Ronda, and Ronda did not respond. Sean Shelby told Cyborg no, not Ronda. Sorry your fighter is a cheater that ducks the champ.

How can you be so into this? You do know this is a female fighter right?

you didn't prove shit.

You said this asinine comment, and I question your mental faculties.
Nice to know I was right and you are a retard.

172 to 145
160 to 135

Which cut is smaller in terms of both total pounds and body percentage?

Thought so. Move along troll.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back