Dana White just spent $1 million on his son's 16th birthday party.

They got Karyn Bryant holding a sign and a fake UFC belt on the kid LOL

Yeah,

meanwhile fighters are struggling with 2nd jobs and not able to make a living or not getting paid because their opponent got ill cutting weight, etc.

But hey the loud mouth boss is living it up so all's good I guess.

More and more I hope schaub releases the hounds and brings this asshole down a notch.

He'll still be a wealthy asshole and will continue to spoil his son rotten.

And the only "hounds" that schaub will release are the ones he does while taking a dump.

IN other words, he will do fookin' nuthin'....

Poor kid. Being deprived of the opportunity to demonstrate greatness. He will never live this down no matter what field he goes into.

Wait....you think Dana's son is going to actually WORK for a living? <Dana05>

Fuck this POS.....Lets get this motherfucker fired!

Schaub pretty much confirmed that Dana fucked Ronda.....This is the #metoo era, that shit doesn't fly anymore...Lets spam WME/UFC/TMZ Twitter/Instagram asking for an investigation....We will coordinate this attack...WME will feel the pressure and they will launch an investigation...We will find out all the dirt on Dana..WME will fire/blame dana.

Even her mom says they fuck the ring girls......We can take this POS down and save MMA!!!!

Yeah, some shertarded keyboard tough guy who's yellow carded in just a coupe months really makes him worry.

What a way to create a spoiled brat.

danaskid_zpsmhduiiwz.gif

well in all fairness the kid is going to lose all his hair in 3 years. Might as well rock a party when you have the dew...

No, but he'll try to make music or something. And that picture will be posted again and again forever.
If he’s smart he’d go into the fight managing business like Dana. Dude would already have two feet in the door from the beginning.

He obviously loves his son but the kid is gonna be aimless and depressed with nothing whatsoever to strive for in life. How can you have a backbone or character with no struggle? This shit is meaningless and even kind of sad.

Y'all just wish Dana White was your father.

More like
Default.jpg

if not
2018_toyota_camry-pic-2155517670892431202-640x480.jpeg

Tell them if they want nicer cars than that they need to get some skills and a job. Count themselves lucky to have a new car that is half decent.
My son will be driving a Golf R

<{JustBleed}>

He just needs grow up another 14 years lol

Over/Under on when this kid kills somebody with that thing. Lmao

Hold up. You honestly believe that since I think this is a waste of money that I'm some how "triggered" by this kid?

Really? How shallow are you dude?

It is possible for someone to hold a different opinion than you and still be reasonable about the situation.

You must have eaten a lot of paint chips as a kid.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Dana's kid may have future problems

More power to them. Why should we care about this anyway?

Back