Dana White just spent $1 million on his son's 16th birthday party.

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dana White just spent $1 million on his son's 16th birthday party.

10858113_web1_Aiden-belt.jpg

White’s hyperbole aside, we can quantify the scope of this event: The pricetag to rent the venue and the artists exceeded $1 million. That outlay does not include White’s birthday gift to his son, a customized Land Rover Defender. Fewer than a dozen exist in the U.S.

Good on him.

If you have the means to do it, fuckin' fly at er'.

Lol, aren't sweet 16 parties supposed to be for spoiled girls?

AIDAN WHITE THE PIECE OF SHIT <CanYouSeeMeNow>

DANA WHITE THE PIECE OF SHIT <CanYouSeeMeNow>

That’s a lot of dough for a party where most of the people there can’t drink booze

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me . . .

Not really. Seems very stupid and wasteful.

Do you wanna be a fucking teenager

Fuck this POS.....Lets get this motherfucker fired!

Schaub pretty much confirmed that Dana fucked Ronda.....This is the #metoo era, that shit doesn't fly anymore...Lets spam WME/UFC/TMZ Twitter/Instagram asking for an investigation....We will coordinate this attack...WME will feel the pressure and they will launch an investigation...We will find out all the dirt on Dana..WME will fire/blame dana.

Even her mom says they fuck the ring girls......We can take this POS down and save MMA!!!!

Good for him ide do crazy shit for my future son if I had never-work-again money lol

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me . . .

Not really. Seems very stupid and wasteful.

it represents like .25% of DW's net worth, not too wasteful to him most likely.

He could have sold the rights to MTV...

You would think that with a name like Dana, he’d learn from his parents’ mistake and give his son a respectable name and not something that sounds like it’s out of a young adult romance novel.

Aidan. Sheesh.

And this is coming from someone whose first name sounds like a pop/country singer.

That being said, I’d trade places with that kid in a heartbeat, despite his genetic propensity for baldness.

Fuck this POS.....Lets get this motherfucker fired!

Schaub pretty much confirmed that Dana fucked Ronda.....This is the #metoo era, that shit doesn't fly anymore...Lets spam WME/UFC/TMZ Twitter/Instagram asking for an investigation.

Even her mom says they fuck the ring girls......We can take this POS down and save MMA!!!!

You weren’t hugged enough as I kid, I can tell.

Back