Dana White just spent $1 million on his son's 16th birthday party.

Base price for a party at chuck e cheese for 20 kids is like $300 and that is just pizza for the kids. If you want pizza for the adults is another $20/pizza, plus drinks for adults, ice cream for the kids, etc all extra per person. that's how they get you man, can't bring our own food.

My kids are almost 17 and 20 . . . I remember those days. We hosted a few parties at places like this, but would often spend that money on better food and have folks over or have a larger party with their friends and family.

They are there only because it's Dana White's son and they can get stuff for free.

If they would meet him on the street they will not give him an eyeblink.

He will go far getting spoiled like that..

He still will. I’m sure he’s quite the little shit.

I would have probably shot my parents if they threw me a party
Like that. Name up in lights etc.

I’m not kidding, well the shooting part. Yay aiden though!

Yeah,

meanwhile fighters are struggling with 2nd jobs and not able to make a living or not getting paid because their opponent got ill cutting weight, etc.

But hey the loud mouth boss is living it up so all's good I guess.

More and more I hope schaub releases the hounds and brings this asshole down a notch.

It's a lot bigger than that friend... It shows a lot more than people realize. Not the place to discuss more serious matters like this but it makes me feel slightly better that some people at least partly agree :)

If I had the amount of money Dana has I’d probably do the same for one of my kids too. I might think it’s a bit goofy but being able to do something like this for my son or daughter is something I can only dream about.
<mma1>

Last edited:
You think sherdoggers can afford Coke. Lol most smoke cheapest weed they cam find or vape.

? You misread what I said "would rather HE spend it on coke and whores"....

Poor kid. Being deprived of the opportunity to demonstrate greatness. He will never live this down no matter what field he goes into.

today i learned he has a son. Damn, and he has hair too!. lol. Must be nice.

not necessarily true at all

Lots of people with rich parents end up massive failures because they're spoiled brats

That's why I wrote "financially speaking". If the end game is to become a multi-millionaire then someone with a multi-million dollar trust fund or inheritance has "achieved" that goal at birth.

im way too late for this thread, i just wanted to come in and say FUCK THE WHITES without being called a racist.

My kids are almost 17 and 20 . . . I remember those days. We hosted a few parties at places like this, but would often spend that money on better food and have folks over or have a larger party with their friends and family.

What are you 87?

His money and his kid . Kids gonna grow up and be a fuckhead though .

I've never heard of them. Of course, I'm not a big fan of rap. But one would think that for over a million dollars you could get some rappers a casual would recognize. And some hotter chicks.
Those guys are rappers the casuals know wtf. If it were you who would you have perform at the party?

Those guys are rappers the casuals know wtf. If it were you who would you have perform at the party?

With a million dollars to spend and it has to be a rapper... Kanye, 50 cent, Drake? I don't know where the million dollar figure came from, but Dana probably bragged and lied about the number. Hard to believe whoever Migos and ASAP are, that they cost like $3-400K each. But I'm sure they got paid more to rap at his kid's party than most of the UFC champions do for a title defense,

1) Everyone should do what they want with their money, so whatever.
2) Dana's gonna Dana.
3) LMAO at all the sherbros crying over fighter pay. Do you realize how pathetic that sounds? Employees/contractors never get paid as much as Presidents/owners in ANY business. Its not like Brian Ortega was going to be compensated from Dana Whites bank account. How Dana spends his money and hpw the fighters are compensated are two very different issues.

Its like complaining that Jeff Bezos is the richest man on the planet but Amazon doesnt pay its programmers shit(prob not true but you get the idea).

Dana White just spent $1 million on his son's 16th birthday party.

10858113_web1_Aiden-belt.jpg

White’s hyperbole aside, we can quantify the scope of this event: The pricetag to rent the venue and the artists exceeded $1 million. That outlay does not include White’s birthday gift to his son, a customized Land Rover Defender. Fewer than a dozen exist in the U.S.

14 miles per gallon on the Land Rover Defender... ain't nobody got time for that

Does anyone else suspect that this kid is not a biological child of Dana, and in fact a clone?

It makes perfect sense..who spends $1 million on their kid?

"Aidan White"

Rearrange the letters

"I, Dana White"

:eek:

Back