Dana White: "Jacre is the REAL DEAL!!!!!!! Wow destroying Okami is a BIG DEAL!!!!"

Jacare is the best bjj practioner in the UFC and now looks like to be an elite and aggressive striker who wants to stand up and bang. He truly has the total package and I don't think Weidman or Silva beats him...

Well, he's a quick starter with very explosive stand up, why not :)

His standup consists of an overhand right. I think he should fight Hendo and they could see who's is better. H-Bomb or the Krocodile KO.

It is a huge win for Jacare, no doubt.

He didn't give s shit when tim khtfo cause the barbarian is probably the least marketable fighter in the ufc.

Tim was being tooled by Okami the first two rounds. Jacare raped Okami in a minute. Pretty significant difference between the two performances.

Jacare is the best bjj practioner in the UFC and now that he has improved his striking and standup abilities, I don't think Weidman or Silva beats him...

Really. He would get ruined by both IMO. His standup is suspect. He has a powerful right hand but not much variety. Silva would destroy him standing and Weidman has good enough wrestling and striking to beat him anywhere.

Jacare vs mousasi.

2008-09-23_Gegard_Mousasi_vs_Ronaldo_Jacare_Souza__28Dream_6_29_1.gif

Greatest KO of all time part 2?

you idiots. this isn't just promotional. this truly is a huge deal. Jacare is arguably the best bjj guy ever and hes in mma just finishing a long time middleweight contender.

it is huge news for mw. and mw never gets huge news.

Jacare vs Mousasi part2 - make it happen Dana

Destroying Rockhold and Bisping were far bigger deals... but Dana really wants to hold Belfort back.

Back