Dana White: "Jacre is the REAL DEAL!!!!!!! Wow destroying Okami is a BIG DEAL!!!!"

Wow Dana is a profit..

million-dollar-eyes.gif
Yep

I kinda knew he was the real deal way before that Dana.

souza destroyed the number three middleweight with an injuried leg...bosssssss

Jacare is definitely going to be a force to be wrecking with in the Middleweight Division.

MW is starting to become great division.

I agree with Dana. Jacare is for real.

He didn't give s shit when tim khtfo cause the barbarian is probably the least marketable fighter in the ufc.

Or more likely its because Okami was whoopin Boetsch until the improbable come from behind knockout. big difference

Jacare has definitely proven himself as a very dangerous fighter after destroying Okami like that.

it was a different Jacare back then. Id give him the W in a rematch

In that today his striking is greatly improved and his grappling probably isn't as finely tuned anymore. That really had nothing to do with what happened in that fight though. In that fight he was doing well, he just messed up and got caught by another incredible fighter. If they rematched, I would give it to Gegard still. I love Jacare, but he has spent a lot of time improving his hands which was a great career move. He just isn't ever going to be good enough to stay vertical with Gegard.

Is it me or was Okami still intelligently defending himself when the fight was stopped. I mean when someone is teeing of on you, you block. If ur not blocking, fight should be stopped.

Is it me or was Okami still intelligently defending himself when the fight was stopped. I mean when someone is teeing of on you, you block. If ur not blocking, fight should be stopped.

His hands might have been up and flailing around a bit but he sure as hell wasn't blocking anymore. Jacare was dribbling his head off the mat.

If you just realize *now* that Jacar

Back