Dana White: "Jacre is the REAL DEAL!!!!!!! Wow destroying Okami is a BIG DEAL!!!!"

the only other person to throttle okami like that was anderson.

Heh, he must freakin' happy with tonight's results in the main card.

Jacare is on the rise....watch.

Jacare vs Mousasi part2 - make it happen Dana

I kind of want to see that fight too, but gegard has done absolutely nothing in the UFC so far, so he has to get at least 1 valid win...

Yeah, he's right. Jacare just destroyed Okami even more thoroughly than Silva did. Not saying that he's better or anything of course, but that's damn impressive.

Jacare looked very impressive, I hope he didn't suffer a serious knee injury though considering he was limping in the octagon.

Normally, this would probably earn someone a title shot, unfortunately Anderson and Weidman rematch has buttfucked the enitre MW division, and then Vitor and Jesus earned their shot before Jacare so he's gonna have to fight someone else and he'll be pretty much next in line.

Well, I Okami had lost 7 fights out of the 36 he's been in before this - and none of those losses ended with him getting obliterated like that. Not even Anderson made it look that damn easy. Say what you will about Dana, kinda hard to argue with him on this.

I wanna see how he does vs any one of the following: Vitor Belfort, Rockhold in a rematch, Tim Boetsch, Mark Munoz and whoever loses the Weidman-Anderson rematch.

Are people seriously saying Jacare beat Okami worse than Anderson did? Both were impressive victories, but Anderson vs Okami is 2 hounds of highlight reel material favoring Anderson. Are we just going to disregard the fact that Anderson dropped Okami with a jab in the first with his hands at his waist?

Destroying Okami is a big deal! I was rooting for Jacare, but I thought Okami could very well get the win, or at least make it much more competitive for Souza. I'm very happy for Jacare!

Are people seriously saying Jacare beat Okami worse than Anderson did? Both were impressive victories, but Anderson vs Okami is 2 hounds of highlight reel material favoring Anderson. Are we just going to disregard the fact that Anderson dropped Okami with a jab in the first with his hands at his waist?

Are we going to disregard that Yushin landed 1 strike total which was a weak hit while being highlight reel material for half a round?

Yushin had some offense against Anderson. He had 0 against Jacare

He looked awesome and would MURDER Rockhold in a rematch.

I agree. I saw this fight as a huge test for Jacare and he steamrolled Okami without even using his ground game. Impressive/

He looked awesome and would MURDER Rockhold in a rematch.

Murder is a bit much. I still think that fight could go either way any time. If they fought 10 times, both men could win 5 a piece and it wouldnt surprise me.

If Anderson wins, Jacare is in a tough spot. He's already stated he will not fight Anderson.

Seriously though, I was blown away by Jacare's performance. I did not expect him to destroy Okami like that.

Back