• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Dana White insists UFC 300 is going to be so insane that fans will lose their minds over the first prelim

People shouldnt be too harsh about UFC 300. They can only make use of what happens to be available at the time. Except for the Stipe/Jones situation,that is def UFC's fuckin fault and they fuckin sux

People shouldnt be too harsh about UFC 300. They can only make use of what happens to be available at the time. Except for the Stipe/Jones situation,that is def UFC's fuckin fault and they fuckin sux
They've had plenty of time to prepare for it to say the least.

But picture dana white being kicked
giphy.gif

At 200 the early prelims consisted of Lauzon vs Sanchez, Mousassi vs Santos, etc

Anything like that you would hope every single fight would have bog names to it. Honestly idk who they will use

I mean who could it be? I would like Landwher would be on it. They would want a ton if just bleed fighters

It will be a ton of fun hovering around sherdog for the fight anniuncements

Considering the available talent there are no big hopes for anything other than maybe Conor vs Poirier/Chandler on it, Ronda? Adesanya? Zhang? Pereira is already scheduled, Aspinall vs Gane?

Which of course already has me skeptical.

I do hope Pink Pinnochio isn't just bloviating for once.

Any ideas on who this first prelim match up might possibly be?

I highly doubt it but I guess we'll see how this plays out.

Whoever the Champ of Power Slap is Vs Jake Paul.

probs peeling off 10 mil a piece for a couple tv celebs, money is well spent anywhere but the pros

Back