Media Dana White Doubles Down Further Calls UFC 300 "Best Combat Sports Card Ever Assembled"

Dana threw in all the names he could find, but the fights are mostly not very compelling.

Nothing on this card for casuals. Dana preaching to (and charging 80 bucks to) the choir.

Tate v Pennington
Carmouche v Chookagian
Natal v Boetsch

Are worse than any fight on 300.

And Conor vs Alvarez is much better than Pereira vs Hill. Which is the main fight and thus the most important one on the entire card

And Conor vs Alvarez is much better than Pereira vs Hill. Which is the main fight and thus the most important one on the entire card
UFC 205 i'd say is top 5, it has alot of fights that you can mute and grab snacks

On this card, even the WMMA fights are fighters who will stand and bang like Jessica Andrade vs Marina.

Bo vs Brundage and Kayla vs Holm are the weakest fights on the card, but even they have intrigue as they're hyped up prospects.

UFC 205 i'd say is top 5, it has alot of fights that you can mute and grab snacks

On this card, even the WMMA fights are fighters who will stand and bang like Jessica Andrade vs Marina.

Bo vs Brundage and Kayla vs Holm are the weakest fights on the card, but even they have intrigue as they're hyped up prospects.

Sure but id say thats evened out by the significant difference in quality between the main events

Bro you’re glazing UFC 300 a little too hard… UFC 100 dumps all over 300 and it wasn’t close.

Prelims:

Coleman vs Bonnar (2 HOF’ers)

Jon Jones who was the hottest prospect at the time

Jim Miller vs Mac Danzig

The Dong vs TJ Grant

Tom Lawlor vs CB Dollaway who were solid MW’s at the time

It’s not close

UFC 300 prelims dump on 100, there's about six former champs fighting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240413-111710.png
    Screenshot_20240413-111710.png
    246 KB · Views: 3
I can't really fathom not being hyped for this card unless you are actively looking to be negative.

I'm no UFC shill, but this is a stacked card by any measure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back