Dana: We're trending right now at 2.5 million PPV buys.

If by "trending", Dana means "desperately fucking hoping for", then yes, he's absolutely telling the truth.

dana-white-oh-yeah.gif

The Toking Undead.

One Conor card sells more PPV's than every other card this year combined, that shit is crazy.

nobody knows khebab and Conor has lot a fair amount of steam lately

The best thing that could happen to the UFC is if this fight does less the 1M buys and Conor loses. This way Dana doesn't have to gargle Conor's nut sack anymore and it will force the UFC to invest in other fighters.

It will be less than 1 million. Cause let's he honest. Habib is not a draw and has about as much personality as a door knob. This will be one of conner lowest ppv
no one Conor fought in MMA was a draw. He creates spectacles through his own salesmanship.

It will be less than 1 million. Cause let's he honest. Habib is not a draw and has about as much personality as a door knob. This will be one of conner lowest ppv
Khabib Nurmagedoorknob

no one Conor fought in MMA was a draw. He creates spectacles through his own salesmanship.
Very true.

However, I wonder if his vicious defeat at the hands of Mayweather has lowered his stock to some viewers/fans.

Trending? I wonder how they figure that out? Clicks on promos or something?

Dana is a compulsive liar. so 2.5 million was plucked out of the air. Sorry but everything he says these days is a lie.

As regards to how the fight will do, I do think it will do well though, but probably around the Nate 2 numbers, give or take a little.

Not one person I know could even name any MMA fighter. Surrounded by casuals

Have you ever watched an interview with Khabib? He's a compelling, intense guy. And he's funny.

Also, what self-respecting MMA fan doesn't consider Khabib a must watch fighter?
Problem is, the overwhelming majority of MMA/UFC fans are not “self-respecting”, rather fickle, lacking severe MMA knowledge, and typically jump all over the latest flavor-of-the-month fighter.

I'd be genuinely shocked if it hit 2 million. I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled shenanigans to claim it hit's 2 or 2.5 though.

Very true.

However, I wonder if his vicious defeat at the hands of Mayweather has lowered his stock to some viewers/fans.
they (his team and his fans) already spun it as a moral victory because "he survived 10 rounds against the greatest boxer of all time in his first match". It won't hurt his drawing power at all.

Like Eddie Alvarez is such a draw lol anything Conor does is 1.2+M

Back