Dana: We're trending right now at 2.5 million PPV buys.

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score

dana-white-oh-yeah.gif

1.2 million confirmed then.

The UFC is undying.

No. 1 good shit.

Don't believe he lies.

This will be close to 2M ppv buys as long as Khabib makes weight and shows up which isn’t a guarantee

We will know after tonight if this fight will break 2 million.

This fight has potential of the first 2 million UFC event, but it all depends on the two pressers and the week of the fight.

It will be less than 1 million. Cause let's he honest. Habib is not a draw and has about as much personality as a door knob. This will be one of conner lowest ppv

I mention UFC Conor Vs Khabib at work a few times and the first thing people say is they hardly watch UFC anymore. Not saying its gonna do horrible buys but I dont think the sport is popular enough at the moment to do 2 million.

I just saw him say this on getup,, the 2.5. He also said Ronda was the greatest athlete he's ever worked with. Also said a bunch of shit comes with Conor but it's worth it.

Ps - also said Jones will fight early next year.

I really doubt it.

Hasn't been much of a promotion push for this fight at all. Khabib is not a PPV draw and not particularly exciting, and I dont think Conor has the same buzz in the MMA scene as he did when he was active. Also the undercard is nothing special.

1 million buys, most definitely, just because it's Conor. Dana is kidding himself at 2.5 though.

Habib is not a draw and has about as much personality as a door knob.
Have you ever watched an interview with Khabib? He's a compelling, intense guy. And he's funny.

Also, what self-respecting MMA fan doesn't consider Khabib a must watch fighter?

It will be less than 1 million. Cause let's he honest. Habib is not a draw and has about as much personality as a door knob. This will be one of conner lowest ppv

I don't care what his personality is or who wins this fight. I love watching best on best competition and that's what this is. Champ vs #1 Contender.

Get in the cage, close the door, and let's see who wins. Talk is cheap.

No promo....no tours.....Plus the unknown fighter Khabib......I don't think 2 million will be reach....

Back