Dana: We're trending right now at 2.5 million PPV buys.

Boxing ppvs is a huge market and I belive a very significant precantage of those who tuned in to may mac was exclusive boxing ppv buyers. I would imagine that some boxing fans will tune into this fight to see a mma ppv for the first time. 2,1???

lol the red fucking goof with his fantasy numbers

I don’t buy it. That’d be insane for Mcgregor to pull that

dana-white-oh-yeah.gif

I predict a 1,317,000 buyrate.

@Myrddin Wild
@FrankieNYC
#NeverForget

Yeah what a ridiculous statement, am I right?

Obviously you are wrong. Besides Conor, look at the tv ratings, gate sales and ppv buys. They are shit compaired to what they used to be. There is nothing that suggest the UFC is bigger then ever even without Conor

Funny. I think it'll do 1.5 million buys. It ain't doing over 2 million, you can almost be sure of that (unless something wild and crazy goes down at the press conference today, but even then I doubt it.)

These trends are so fucking stupid.

Boxing ppvs is a huge market and I belive a very significant precantage of those who tuned in to may mac was exclusive boxing ppv buyers. I would imagine that some boxing fans will tune into this fight to see a mma ppv for the first time. 2,1???
Did you see the May/Mac "boxing" match? That isn't bringing anyone into mma

they (his team and his fans) already spun it as a moral victory because "he survived 10 rounds against the greatest boxer of all time in his first match". It won't hurt his drawing power at all.
giphy.gif

Did you see the May/Mac "boxing" match? That isn't bringing anyone into mma

I think so.. the whole narrative before, during and after the fight was that this is two diffetent sports... fans got fed those lines all night long, and many boxing fans might want to check out Conor do hes sport because hes suppose to be great at fighting UFC style. I didnt mean that may mac was a great fight for boxing fans and now they need more of that high level quality Conor boxing in their lives... lol :)

That's pretty high and would be cool if they can hit it.

More eyes are never a bad thing.

This will be close to 2M ppv buys as long as Khabib makes weight and shows up which isn’t a guarantee

More like if mcnuggets doesn 't Overdose on coke or go on another Coke fueled bus attack.

McGregor gonna get embarrassed by KHALABEEB!!!

Trending at 2.5 buys?

WTF is their metric? Twitter chatter? Instagram chatter? All social Media chatter?.......He never explains the metric.

When Dana wants to market he knows how to market

Want to know how to market?
Pretend whatever you are selling is way more popular than it actually is, this is basic shit

Who cares if its trending at 2.5

All that matters is people think its trending at 2.5

Cant miss TV

Fear of missing out

Everyone is going to be talking around the water cooler

Read a book plebians

2.5 seems high but this is the post Money fight Mac, so who knows what influence that has.

I had people at work who i assumed didnt even know what mma was ask me if i was excited about the fight

Trending at 2.5 buys?

WTF is their metric? Twitter chatter? Instagram chatter? All social Media chatter?.......He never explains the metric.
Yeah the fight isnt even available for preorder, maybe he means it off google search trends.

Back