Dana wants another Conor so badly that he took Darren Till from unranked to fighting #1 WW lmao

Reminds me of Dan hardy. I don't like till but he can bang and I hope he murders wonder boy.

Till is the real deal and deserves all the hype he is getting. In hindsight you can knock on Cowboy all day long, but Cowboy is always game, and Till destroyed him. It was incredibly impressive.

Till isn't a potential fan favorite. There's nothing to lose. The gamble is that he could become a fan favorite by beating WB.

This^ One way to build a mega star it to hype them up and throw them in with a big name early on, its a gamble that could fail but if he pulls it off, it just makes the hype train even bigger.

With all the wrestler at the top of the division like Colby and Usman it makes zero sense that they matched Till up with Wonderboy. Beating Wonderboy won't prove he has a ground game or can defend takedowns, either the UFC doesn't want to match him up with a wrestler or Colby and Usman are afraid of Till.
Or maybe its because Till asked for this fight every time he had a interview. He pushed for this fight hard and they gave it to him, no conspiracy.

Muay Thai fighter, but as Wonderboy said, his style is unlike Muay Thai. Good to know he doesn't lift weight, makes him more naturally adjusted to his own body working together in various situations, what is great in mma.

He and his shit cardio will get exposed on Sunday.

Don't ever fall for this manufactured bullshit UFC hype. Ngannou failed, Till will fail too.

Ngannou lasted longer than any other HW title contender since Stipe became champ so at least he wasn't a complete fraud.

SKvhNDQ.gif

He and his shit cardio will get exposed on Sunday.

Don't ever fall for this manufactured bullshit UFC hype. Ngannou failed, Till will fail too.

"UFC manufactured bullshit" Conor McGregor failed too right ?

Till is legit, he KO'd Cerrone.

N'gannou is 6-1 in the UFC and lost a decision to the #1 HW in the world, after 4 years of training MMA, so shut up kid.

What an absolute joke

I don't think I've ever seen worse prospect management than Dana / UFC

From beating part time WW Cowboy to facing the #1 contender in the division lmao

I hope Till beats WB but if he doesn't, they've rushed another prospect into failure

DeCjUzZXUAIGDU6.jpg

giphy.gif
It says he spent 4 years in Brazil under BILINGUAL but then it says he trained 3,5 years in Brazil right under.

Either he spent 6 months fucking around in Brazil or the UFC can't get their shit right.

I love their clarification for "Standing Hitting - Darren tends to stand and hit (known as striking) his opponents"
I still don't get it, what is the difference between striking and grappling? :p

#8 fighting the *1 isn't that big of a deal I would think. Perhaps he wanted a higher ranked opponent and this was the only one available so he said fuck it lets do it

shit thread of the day. you should only be allowed to create threads when mcgregor defends..... oh wait

He hasn't fought the top guys, but you can tell from watching people that they have an elite skillset

I think Till has a really good chance of winning in the first 2 rounds, but if he doesn't get the KO by then his cardio is gonna get exposed

Back