Dana wants another Conor so badly that he took Darren Till from unranked to fighting #1 WW lmao

They did the same shit to young Erick Silva, young guy thrown to the wolves :(

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Till wouldn't lose to a 40 year old manlet either.

In boxing? Yes, yes he would.

Floyd is just a ‘manlet’ now? What lame fans we have in this sport.

I'm expecting this fight to look sort of like Shogun v Machida

He and his shit cardio will get exposed on Sunday.

Don't ever fall for this manufactured bullshit UFC hype. Ngannou failed, Till will fail too.

I'm not sure who I think will win but I'm definitely rooting for Till.

Interesting that you think cardio will be Till's downfall however. I can definitely see that. I think Till uses his hands a lot and WB loves to manage distance with kicks. This could frustrate greatly Till into charging. I also expect Till to spam low kicks.

Ngannou was one of the worst manufactured hype jobs in UFC history.

Lets see what u say after Till KOs him in 2 days.

Peyote said:
I hope Till beats WB but if he doesn't, they've rushed another prospect into failure

Till wouldn't lose to a journey man 155'er.

Nate Diaz is a perrenial top 10 fighter in the deepest division in MMA history.

You don't know what a journeyman is, you filthy casual.

Breaking: A 49 - 0 ATG top 15 boxer beat a novice with no record

You don't know much about MMA so I can't expect you to know anything about boxing.

How is #8 being "unranked"

Beating a LW shouldn't earn you a ranking at WW. Promotional """rankings""" never have & never will mean anything. UFC have started to add and remove fighters based on marketing not meritocracy.

Till isn't a potential fan favorite. There's nothing to lose. The gamble is that he could become a fan favorite by beating WB.

He may not be the casual fan favorite atm but that doesn't mean he has nothing to lose. He's already industry famous, is undefeated and had an organic hype about him after beating Cowboy.

It's great for us fans to see him tested so early in his UFC career but if he's not ready for it, they've needlessly rushed the rise of a potential superstar. Exactly how they did with Yair, Doo Hoo Choi, Mike Perry, Sage et.

Till is the real deal and deserves all the hype he is getting. In hindsight you can knock on Cowboy all day long, but Cowboy is always game, and Till destroyed him. It was incredibly impressive.

I predicted Till beating Cowboy. I'm not knocking Cowboy's skills. It's just that styles make fights.

Beating a part time WW should not equal being in a title eliminator IMO

Ngannou lasted longer than any other HW title contender since Stipe became champ so at least he wasn't a complete fraud.

Ngannou is a novice brawler with decent power. They hyped him up like he was Lennox lmao.

With all the wrestler at the top of the division like Colby and Usman it makes zero sense that they matched Till up with Wonderboy. Beating Wonderboy won't prove he has a ground game or can defend takedowns, either the UFC doesn't want to match him up with a wrestler or Colby and Usman are afraid of Till.

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

If that 40 years old boxer is as skilled as Floyd and only slightly shorter than Till, yes he would lol

I don't like Conor one bit but how delusional are some of you guys? Conor didn't even win that fight, why is it so hard to let some things go

With all the wrestler at the top of the division like Colby and Usman it makes zero sense that they matched Till up with Wonderboy. Beating Wonderboy won't prove he has a ground game or can defend takedowns, either the UFC doesn't want to match him up with a wrestler or Colby and Usman are afraid of Till.

What does it matter? It's not like Woodley is that big of a wrestler anyways. He barely wrestles in his fights.

now that is interesting, I think that was the exact same thing they did to mcgregor. probably didn't fight any top 5 before he fought for the title. he leapfrogged people too

ha, mcgregor was ranked 6 in the world when he was schledued to fight aldo in mid 2015. shut the fuck up peyote, if anything mcgregor got an even better treatment because he didn't have to fight a #1 contender to fight aldo

What an absolute joke

I don't think I've ever seen worse prospect management than Dana / UFC

From beating part time WW Cowboy to facing the #1 contender in the division lmao

I hope Till beats WB but if he doesn't, they've rushed another prospect into failure

DeCjUzZXUAIGDU6.jpg

giphy.gif

Well, Dana needs another Conor while Conor is on hiatus.

There must always be a Conor.

Is normal.

I will bump this shit when till beats wonderboy

Wonderboy will stand with him and give him space.

So at the very least it will probably be very exciting. Till is long and hits hard.

I say he has a solid shot to catch Wonderboy. WB will have to get his respect early or Till will try to walk him down.

I think it will be great to watch one way or the other.

Also I don't pay attention to the hype machine. I just see an exciting match up here.

Why do ppl need to turn every thread into a Conor thread? You really that obsessed with him?

Take his dick out of your ass you little clown
This thread literally has Conor in the title.

now that is interesting, I think that was the exact same thing they did to mcgregor. probably didn't fight any top 5 before he fought for the title. he leapfrogged people too

ha, mcgregor was ranked 6 in the world when he was schledued to fight aldo in mid 2015. shut the fuck up peyote, if anything mcgregor got an even better treatment because he didn't have to fight a #1 contender to fight aldo

I know you're a casual so I'll educate you:

Conor concussed #10 (Siver), #5 (Porier) & #1 (Mendes) before stiffening Aldo

I will bump this shit when till beats wonderboy

Hopefully you learn to read by then too:

Peyote said:

I'm making a nuanced point about UFC's mismanagement of prospects​

I know you're a casual so I'll educate you:

Conor concussed #10 (Siver), #5 (Porier) & #1 (Mendes) before stiffening Aldo

Hopefully you learn to read by then too:

I'm making a nuanced point about UFC's mismanagement of prospects​
but it's not nuanced. you have a hard-on with anything you can relate to your idol

CHAMPION : TYRON WOODLEY
1 Stephen Thompson

2 Rafael Dos Anjos

3 Robbie Lawler

3 Colby Covington

5 Kamaru Usman

6 Demian Maia

7 Jorge Masvidal

8 Darren Till

9 Neil Magny

10 Santiago Ponzinibbio

well I blame sherdog for the formatting. but 2 and 4 are fighting for the interim, 3 lawler is injured, I believe. 5 usman is a dangerous grappler (dangerous as in, can lnp him and end his hype), 6 demian, another dangerous grappler. 7 is masvidal and 8 is till himself. so why not put him against wonderboy? he's another striker, at least it's a way better matchup than many of these top 10 guys

if he loses to wonderboy, so what? almost everyone loses to him. it's right back to the drawing board and climbing the rankings again

Didn't Weidman go from Munoz to AS and was only 9-0 going into that title fight? And didn't Munoz go 2-3 after his loss to Weidman?

You know if the UFC had more fighters open to fighting lower ranked opponents there would be less jams like this.

Back