Dana wants another Conor so badly that he took Darren Till from unranked to fighting #1 WW lmao

till good , wonderboy the greatest tho. he knock out many guys like whitaker MW champ.

conor-caught-by-diaz.gif

Till wouldn't lose to a journey man 155'er.

But then he won so...and fucked his face all up with a "Full camp".

Till is legit. It's a great fight and TS is just a complainer. Do I think Till beats WB? No.

I actually think this is great match making. You put him in there against Usman and he'd get wrestlefucked to a 50-45 UD and the hype would be dead. At least against Wonderboy we know it's gonna be a stand-up striking match, and Till has a shot at knocking him out. If Till gets the KO, he'll be a legit #1 contender and be on his way to becoming a big star. If Wonderboy beats him in a back and forth striking match (which is what I think will happen), it doesn't kill the Till hype. Just simply shows he wasn't quite ready for the best striker in the division, then he'll fight someone like Masvidal next and probably get back in the win column.

Till is a bad motherfucker. Only fight I've been interested in a while to be honest.

It's a great fight and TS is just a complainer. Do I think Till beats WB? No.

The UFC's handling of their prospects is abysmal and deserves criticism.

at least it's a way better matchup than many of these top 10 guys

if he loses to wonderboy, so what? almost everyone loses to him. it's right back to the drawing board and climbing the rankings again

This time it only took only 4 posts for you to arrive at similar conclusions.

If the UFC treated prospects (like Perry, Yair, Sage, Superboy Choi etc.) better we'd have more superstars and less prelim fighters. MMA would keep growing instead of stall.

Till is a badass but his fight against that bojan guy was so frustrating to watch. Had several opportunities to finish the fight and instead showed off. Then 3rd rd came around and he was spent

The UFC's handling of their prospects is abysmal and deserves criticism

I understand from a sport and ranking perspective that Till should not be fighting WB. However, this is fighting. They promote events. If you have a real good prospect and a good style match up they will book it. Its not the NFL. If the NFL could book the 2 most popular teams that year for the Super Bowl they would. This is fighting and they can. Been that way forever.

With all the wrestler at the top of the division like Colby and Usman it makes zero sense that they matched Till up with Wonderboy. Beating Wonderboy won't prove he has a ground game or can defend takedowns, either the UFC doesn't want to match him up with a wrestler or Colby and Usman are afraid of Till.

Maybe they want to make exciting fights with two of the best strikers in the division?

Would you rather see Usman or Colby Vs Till? I sure wouldn't.

Almost as bad as feeding a 12hr notice rank 11 to someone for the championship in a division that already has a champ and interim champ in...
LoL

Back