Dana to be UFC boss for 10 more years; squashes 'UFC is dying' rumors

We all love to steal on Dana, but I'm sorry, he's pretty much the best thing the UFC has going. The company would flounder without him. You need a good scumbag if you want to get anything done in promotion.

Coker, Arum, De La Hoya (my God DLH is horrible) tier promoters would run this company into the ground.

I'm not sure he'll survive ten more years. He looks like a heart attack waiting to happen.
He does look quite bad physically at times, his whole head is a weird combo of yellow and purple.

Gotta say, he's never dull. He is actually himself a significant part of the entertainment that the UFC brings.
Love him or hate him, he is part of the machinery, and he doesn't need or want to conform to any stereotype. Fair play.

He is damn right, shertards will cry saying he is a moron, disrespectful and only care about money but thanks to him UFC is where it is, we should thank him

Good, I hope he does stay, UFC would probably get worse and even more boring with someone else. You told me when Goldberg goes UFC will get much better on commentary, where in fact its got much worse with those boring robotic voices that are Anik and Cruz, sleep-aid.

Even if i don't allways agree with him and the stuff he is doing...

I just can't and don't want to imagine him being gone...!
That guy is entertaining.

I don't wanna see some clean dressed guy with a stick up in his ass and not just kissing his own butt but also every other butt, that has a suit on, to start a presser, like you see in boxing...

I never understood this argument from Dana. He's like what am I going to do, go to Tahiti? Um. Yes. Or anywhere else. Or do anything else you want.

I get that he wants to stay in the business and be active, just say so.

Thats exactly what hes saying. I think you missed the point.
I never understood this argument from Dana. He's like what am I going to do, go to Tahiti? Um. Yes. Or anywhere else. Or do anything else you want.

I get that he wants to stay in the business and be active, just say so.

There was talk of DC earlier on the forum. DC wouldn't be a bad choice imo.

DC doesn't have the boss vibe. He's like ur friend at work that's cool with everyone, not really someone to give orders

As much as I love to hate and clown on the Red Goof you cannot deny his passion for the fight game.

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Thats exactly what hes saying. I think you missed the point.

No, I didn't. I just think his statements on this matter are absurd. Not that that is out of character for him.

He makes it sound like he either remains with the UFC or his life is over and he has nothing to do but take vacations and enjoy life. As if that's some terrible fate. Same argument he uses when talking about a fighter retiring. Oh, what's he going to do? Live rich for the rest of his life and take vacations?

He is rich enough and free to do whatever he wants.

I dont know about absurd. He was just saying retirement would get boring.
To a workaholic/successful business man that would sound boring.

I get your point, i think. That anyone should be happy with such a fate as retiring rich but if given the choice id probably pick run the UFC for as long as possible too. Its not like thats some horrible job or something.
No, I didn't. I just think his statements on this matter are absurd. Not that that is out of character for him.

He makes it sound like he either remains with the UFC or his life is over and he has nothing to do but take vacations and enjoy life. As if that's some terrible fate. Same argument he uses when talking about a fighter retiring. Oh, what's he going to do? Live rich for the rest of his life and take vacations?

He is rich enough and free to do whatever he wants.

Danas departure must be imminent then

Back