Dana to be UFC boss for 10 more years; squashes 'UFC is dying' rumors

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“I’m in, baby, I’m in,” White said during a one-on-one interview with the Toronto Sun. “I’m about to do a new 10-year deal with these guys. So I’m not going anywhere. This is what I love to do. I have a plan for this company over the next five years and I’m gonna bust it until it happens, ya know.

“What am I gonna do? I’m 49 years old. I’m gonna sit at home every day or go to Tahiti? How many times can you go to Tahiti until you get tired of that? Being on vacation all the time would be no fun. Retirement sounds horrible to me. I want nothing to do with retirement.”

There you have it, right from the horse’s mouth. His run as UFC prez isn’t close to being over.

“(The company can get) so much bigger,” White said. “The plans we’re working on right now for the next five years … every time somebody says we’ve peaked, we take it to another level, take it to another level, take it to another level. Remember that we sat here today and we talked and I said to you, ‘Wait to see what we do in the next five years.’ ”

“People said to me, what are you gonna do when Chuck Liddell’s gone?” he said “What are you going to do when GSP goes away? What are you gonna do when Anderson Silva is gone. Then when Ronda is gone. They say it to me all the time. They said the NBA was in big trouble when Jordan retired, they were going to go out of business.

“You’re always gonna have critics, you’re always gonna have naysayers and people who bet against your business. I promise you, in five years, we’re gonna be going holy s***, remember five years ago? That I promise you.”

https://torontosun.com/sports/mma/u...ut-to-walk-away-from-companys-global-takeover
------------------------------
dana-white-twitter-660x400.jpg

images

010611040103dzg9isp1757gdu.jpg

images

The bald father isn’t going anywhere!

He's right. As much as we bitch, this shit runs well because of him. Even thought I have issues with a lot of what he does.

Retirement sounds horrible when you love your job I suppose.

Wish I knew those feels

<Prem974>

I actually prefer him as the figure head. If WME takes over, it would be run really clean like entertainment business. It will be boring.

Dana predicting that in 5 years ill be the face of the UFC good all these cunts can get it.

Well since he lies about damn near everything.......Daniel Cormier for UFC President 2020!

I actually prefer him as the figure head. If WME takes over, it would be run really clean like entertainment business. It will be boring.
You do understand what 'figurehead' means, don't you?

UFC without Dana and his BS would be kinda boring. I like the trigger factor he brings.

he should be fired for not having a main event for UFC 233 anaheim yet.

It's always hilarious to see shertards often claiming this goof should replace Dana lol

maxresdefault.jpg

UFC would truly be dying if he is in the place of Dana.

I'm not sure he'll survive ten more years. He looks like a heart attack waiting to happen.

Fuck it, the Goof doesn't get enough credit, mainly because he's a mong, but better the devil you know.

Back