Dana: 'The Klitschko brothers are an embarrassment' to the sport of boxing

Oh shut the hell up Dana!

Vitali would smash your good friend Tyson.

Vitali > Prime Tyson

How about you shut up about boxing and concentrate on the ufc and make these super fights, shitted on boxing for not making them but they cant even make a super fight within the UFC

I don't think Vitali is a boring fighter. What I was trying to say is that sometimes his opponents are so outmatched, it makes for boring fights. Also, Solis going to hospital wasn't down to Vitali giving him a beating.

Ah got it xd.

no, but the right hook temple shot did the damage and lead to the ko (he couldnt even get balance on the rhopes)
its not vitalis fault that dude made a chicken dance :D

but lets stop now lets go back to mma cheers.

Oh shut the hell up Dana!

Vitali would smash your good friend Tyson.

Vitali > Prime Tyson

Debatable. Vitali has never dealt with anyone remotely similar to Mike Tyson.

Klitschko brothers are so awesome that they embarrass all the other HWs in the sport of boxing. Assuming that's what Dana meant.

Both Klitschkos have a very high KO% which is more than I can say for a few UFC champs.

The Klitschkos are legends of Boxing I find them to be exciting.

That's because the HW division in boxing is so watered down right now. There is nobody that would even be the top 100

David Haye disagrees with you...
Boxing is dead and boring people but their top fighters still make millions , while the top mma fighters barely crack a million , riddle me that.
Dana is on crack .

Debatable. Vitali has never dealt with anyone remotely similar to Mike Tyson.

Have to agree .. Problem for mike would be though that vitali has good head movement, reach, iron chin and is definitely not slow stepping in and out. Not that he hasn't faced a guy like that before but not somebody in Vitali's league. Too hard to pick to be honest.

Compared to the Klitschkos I see better, more advanced striking in the UFC every day.

The only reason the Klitschkos have had any success is because (a) they are huge (b) they never fight anyone who is a real danger and (c) the refs and judges are bought.

When Klitschko grabs the guys head 30 times in one round and is never even warned, you know the ref is bought. When he grabs the guys head and pushes him down and the ref calls it a knockdown and gives the guy a standing 8 count, the ref is bought. But like I said, it's not a real boxing match so nobody cares. It's a sports entertainment event in germany. Like WWE.

And like Dana said, they never want to fight. They paw with long, slow outstretched jabs to keep their opponent away, and get double points (apparently a klitschko protective jab counts twice on the judges' score cards).

Floyd Mayweather vs Vladimir Klitschko.... Floyd wouldn't be able to finish him due to size but he'd definitely win on points assuming fair, not-paid-off competent, legit judges.

Prime Mike Tyson would have retired both of them within 40 seconds. Of course they would have never agreed to be in the same room as Tyson.

1072.gif

I couldn't agree more...

if Wladimir tries to put Tyson down his armpit like he always does, he'd get his ribs broken pretty quickly

Dana is an embarrassment to himself more than anything. You can't bash the Klitschko's and then hang from GSP's nuts at the same time.

Both wladimir and vitali have finished 3 of their 5 last fights....

Back