Dana still hates Cris Cyborg

SugaAintSoSweat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The guy who listed cyborg as a heavyweight needs to be fired

If Dana doesn't address this is an issue then he's probably responsible for it, I think he still hates cyborg

No explanation needed UFC needs to drop him or her like a bad habit.

He she most certainly deserves a thourough ass whopping from cyborg , regardless of if you like her as a fighter or if you find her attractive, she's still a woman who deserves better than to be made fun of and be called a man, no way this was a mistake to fuck up something this simple and of all people for it to happen to.

It's sad because it's as if Cyborg litterally has to be violent in order to get certain people to stop throwing extremely disrespectful shots her way. Hope Cyborg has a face to face with whoever did it or they get fired. Fuck UFC. Dana's a bitch and an immature little twat who has to rely on cyborg but still subtly throws shots her way. #Lying scumbag who won't pay the fighters. Can't believe this dude paid himself 100 million before UFC was sold.

Last edited:
Now that Tito vs Dana didn't happen, I would love to see Dana vs Cyborg.

Dana would obviously need to roid up, and Cyborg would have to roid down to make it an even match, though.

he she most certainly deserves a thourough ass whopping from cyborg ,

Wait....Are you talking about Dana, or Cyroid here?

giphy.gif

We all hate cyborg he has been roiding his entire career and has been caught on tape numerous times beating defenseless women

We all hate cyborg he has been roiding his entire career and has been caught on tape numerous times beating defenseless women
So you're insecure cause cyborg would break your pathetic little fareweather ass in half? Not saying she didn't use steroids but you know she would beat you into submission roids or not that's the only reason I could see you lashing out and calling her a man.

Last edited:
So you're in secure cause cyborg would break your pathetic little fareweather ass in half? Not saying she didn't use steroids but you know she would beat you in to submission roids or not that's the only reason I could see you lashing out and calling her a man.
Or the fact you know... she's juiced that much she's turning into a male

Or the fact you know... she's juiced that much she's turning into a male
You don't turn into a male by juicing but you know this.

How about you stop acting like a 12 year old. If you don't agree with some of the thing she's done that's your business but when you call her a man you deserve to have your twat kicked in even farther.

Hahaha.

People don't like her for a few reasons and I see why.

She thinks she's entitled to everything when she wouldn't cut weight to fight the best and she's failed a test.

A chick failing a test for roids is so much bigger compared to a man failing.

Hahaha.

She thinks she's entitled to everything when she wouldn't cut weight to fight the best and she's failed a test.

Cut weight to fight he best? Who are you talking about Rousey? She'd kill Rousey and any other female on the roster get real. Yeah she failed drug tests even now I don't see anyone who can beat her. Not that Ronda ever was the best or even remotely close.

Also cyborg gets ducked a lot.

Last edited:

How about you stop acting like a 12 year old. If you don't agree with some of the thing she's done that's your business but when you call her a man you deserve to have your twat kicked in even farther.

Dutch oven yourself

Yea I'm sure Dana is the one writing all the info on the ufc website...

<LikeReally5>

The guy who listed cyborg as a heavyweight needs to be fired

If Dana doesn't address this is an issue then he's probably responsible for it, I think he still hates cyborg

No explanation needed UFC needs to drop him or her like a bad habit.

He she most certainly deserves a thourough ass whopping from cyborg , regardless of if you like her as a fighter or if you find her attractive, she's still a woman who deserves better than to be made fun of and be called a man, no way this was a mistake to fuck up something this simple and of all people for it to happen to.

It's sad because it's as if Cyborg litterally has to be violent in order to get certain people to stop throwing extremely disrespectful shots her way. Hope Cyborg has a face to face with whoever did it or they get fired. Fuck UFC. Dana's a bitch and an immature little twat who has to rely on cyborg but still subtly throws shots her way. #Lying scumbag who won't pay the fighters. Can't believe this dude paid himself 100 million before UFC was sold.
gibberish imo.
dana dont like her because she looks like a he. He;s trying to clean up the sport then you have massive cheaters like cyroid ruining things.

gibberish imo.
dana dont like her because she looks like a he. He;s trying to clean up the sport then you have massive cheaters like cyroid ruining things.
"It's time for us to get or shit together with cyborg". Dana said this in reference to all the problems she's been through with the UFC and getting a fight. He knows Cyborg can potentially make him money and now that Rousey is gone and women's MMA is being exposed for what it is even more so he needs her, to save his investment. 135 Men's and women's MMA could very well be thrown out.

Hahaha.

LOL @ the best.

She IS the best you muppet, there's only two levels of women's mma, there's Cyborg then there's everyone else, and if that's not obvious to you then you have no clue what you're watching.

Ya, she should have fought the best, world beaters like Liz Carmouche, Bitch Correa and Sara McMan.
<36>

So you're insecure cause cyborg would break your pathetic little fareweather ass in half? Not saying she didn't use steroids but you know she would beat you in to submission roids or not that's the only reason I could see you lashing out and calling her a man.

So, I your opinion, if you dislike a proven cheater your insecure?
While I don't agree with name calling, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But, white knighting has never achieved anything. You're not gonna change anyone's mind that doesn't want it changed.

While I don't agree with name calling, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But, white knighting has never achieved anything. You're not gonna change anyone's mind that doesn't want it changed.
Yes if you bash all proven cheaters equally. It's hilarious how the same people who bash Jones for cheating defend Cormier who cheated to make weight in his previous flight. The same people who want to bash cyborg or Belfort say nothing about Machida or a dozen other guys who popped for banned substances.

I don't want to change your mind, you have an opinion? Great I have once also. You think she's a cheater that's all good and fine, that can be validated. You wanna call her a man? Something's got to be wrong with you. It's either insecurity or it's something else. It's one thing to be critical it's an entirely different situation when you're being flat out disrespectful. Easy to say the most reckless shit about a person who could physically and mentally break you from behind a keyboard. Nothing wrong with giving your opinion calling her a man is just out of line you deserve an ass kicking for saying something so disrespectful about a woman in a cowardly childish fashion especially a woman who'd give you a concussion.

It makes me like and respect Dana more tbh. Terrific judge of character :)

Back