Dana still hates Cris Cyborg

You don't turn into a male by juicing but you know this.

How about you stop acting like a 12 year old. If you don't agree with some of the thing she's done that's your business but when you call her a man you deserve to have your twat kicked in even farther.
Your acting like she was born looking like a dude, she wasn't she has chosen to look like a man, of course she's going to get a lot of crap for this choice.

She's a steroid user, a victim-monger, and a very violent person. Who cares?

Last edited:
LOL @ the best.

She IS the best you muppet, there's only two levels of women's mma, there's Cyborg then there's everyone else, and if that's not obvious to you then you have no clue what you're watching.

Ya, she should have fought the best, world beaters like Liz Carmouche, Bitch Correa and Sara McMan.
<36>
Holly, Nunes and chev are better than anyone she has beat.

So please shut the fuck up and sit back down.

She is in a division that has only her as a fighter.

Now that Tito vs Dana didn't happen, I would love to see Dana vs Cyborg.

Dana would obviously need to roid up, and Cyborg would have to roid down to make it an even match, though.

To be fair though, Dana is already pretty roided up.

Holly, Nunes and chev are better than anyone she has beat.

So please shut the fuck up and sit back down.

She is in a division that has only her as a fighter.
And what do you think would happen if she fought them? Be honest?

Your acting like she was born looking like a dude, she wasn't she has chosen to look like a man, of course she's going to get a lot of crap for this choice.
If you think she looks like a man it still doesn't justify you calling her a man knowing good and well she is a woman. It's called respect.

I don't want to change your mind, you have an opinion? Great I have once also. You think she's a cheater that's all good and fine, that can be validated. You wanna call her a man? Something's got to be wrong with you. It's either insecurity or it's something else. It's one thing to be critical it's an entirely different situation when you're being flat out disrespectful. Easy to say the most reckless shit about a person who could physically and mentally break you from behind a keyboard. Nothing wrong with giving your opinion calling her a man is just out of line you deserve an ass kicking for saying something so disrespectful about a woman in a cowardly childish fashion especially a woman who'd give you a concussion.

You're displaying the attitude of a mental midget. That's the sort of response you get from neanderthals and inner city thugs. 'B-b-but she could beat you up, though.' Any gang member in prison could beat me up. That doesn't make them any less of a degenerate. Same applies to Cyborg. A woman taking anabolic steroids is naturally going to have male characteristics. That's not exactly a secret.

Last edited:
If you think she looks like a man it still doesn't justify you calling her a man knowing good and well she is a woman. It's called respect.

Respect is earned. Assaulting a 115 pound woman at a UFC retreat isn't respectful. Threatening somebody for trying to stop your attack isn't respectful. Using steroids in a combat sport isn't respectful. Trying to cheat the weigh-in scale isn't respectful.

She lost respect with the roids. I sure as hell don't have to respect someone who walks around at 175 and has made a career out of beating on / calling out much smaller opponents.

She is a woman. I know because of how much she whines and cries and says no one will fight her and then changes her mind and refuses fights.

I really don't know why anyone likes her.

You don't turn into a male by juicing but you know this.

How about you stop acting like a 12 year old. If you don't agree with some of the thing she's done that's your business but when you call her a man you deserve to have your twat kicked in even farther.

You're being incredibly hypocritical.

'...twat kicked in even farther.'

'It's called respect.'

Don't demand something that you obviously aren't willing to give.

Last edited:
You have the attitude of a mental midget. That's the sort of response you get from neanderthals and inner city thugs. B-b-but she could beat you up, though. Any gang member in prison could beat me up. That doesn't make them any less of a degenerate. Same applies to Cyborg. A woman taking anabolic steroids is naturally going to have male characteristics. That's not exactly a secret.
That wasn't even the primary subject of my post, that was simply a fact I added in to hint on why a person should humble themselves while talking about a more dominant individual so as to not be desrespectful. Obviously you're a very fragil man physically and mentally by your reaction to that one statement and how it has you oh so triggered.

And what do you think would happen if she fought them? Be honest?

Cyborg couldn't even beat Tonya Evinger (a glorified Toughman contestant) without going into the third round. She was mounted by Gina Carano. If Cyborg fought anything besides cans, she wouldn't be on the streak that she is now.

You're a hypocrite.

'...twat kicked in even farther.'

'It's called respect.'

Don't demand something that you obviously aren't willing to give.
What goes around comes around. That wasn't disrespectful but had I made such a comment in response to a cowardly disrespectful comment it would have been fully justified, simpleton.

That wasn't even the primary subject of my post, that was simply a fact I added in to hint on why a person should humble themselves while talking about a more dominant individual so as to not be desrespectful. Obviously you're a very fragil man physically and mentally by your reaction to that one statement and how it has you oh so triggered.

Doesn't matter. It was part of it. And no, that's not any reason to humble yourself. I don't have to humble myself before OJ Simpson simply because he's bigger and stronger than I am. That's not how this works. It's about whether the person deserves the criticism or not, not whether they could win in a hypothetical fight.

You can't even spell the word fragile.

Last edited:
Cyborg couldn't even beat Tonya Evinger (a glorified Toughman contestant) without going into the third round. She was mounted by Gina Carano. If Cyborg fought anything besides cans, she wouldn't be on the streak that she is now.
Trying to get to 30000 posts by 2018 by posting stupidity? You're well on your way.

What goes around comes around. That wasn't disrespectful but had I made such a comment in response to a cowardly disrespectful comment it would have been fully justified, simpleton.

That's another way of saying 'b-b-but he started it', which is something a kid on a playground would say. Grow up and take some responsibility for your own actions. It's hard, I know, but it's really not as difficult as it sounds.

So you're insecure cause cyborg would break your pathetic little fareweather ass in half? Not saying she didn't use steroids but you know she would beat you into submission roids or not that's the only reason I could see you lashing out and calling her a man.
Haha calm down white knight then go look at pictures of it before the roid abuse. Cyborg has more testosterone than half the male roster he is and will always be a cowardly juice head.

Trying to get to 30000 posts by 2018 by posting stupidity? You're well on your way.

'posting stupidity' That's a great way of describing your entire post history. You manage to come up with the most ridiculous arguments I've ever seen. Kudos.

Last edited:
Back