Dana still hates Cris Cyborg

Dana would obviously need to roid up, and Cyborg would have to roid down to make it an even match, though.
Mans-teeth-fall-out.gif

That's another way of saying 'b-b-but he started it', which is something a kid on a playground would say. Grow up and take some responsibility for your own actions. It's hard, I know, but it's really not as difficult as it sounds.
Nope it's my way of saying stay out of the kitchen if you can't take the heat. Wanna be disrespectful and run your mouth online don't cry like you're doing now when that person is called out on it.

You think because you fragile little unathletic wimps can't be seen or heard you can get brave and lash out.

I honestly don't see how you live with yourself knowing you only have the balls to speak out online.

Nope it's my way of saying stay out of the kitchen if you can't take the heat. Wanna be disrespectful and run your mouth online don't cry like you're doing now when that person is called out on it.

No, it's just another manifestation of that mental midget occupying the space where your brain should be. That is the quintessential response that every child in America gives when he or she is confronted about doing something wrong. If you're so big on respect, then why aren't you showing any? It's easy to respect someone who's being respectful. The real test is in showing respect to someone who's being hostile.

You think because you fragile little unathletic wimps can't be seen or heard you can get brave and lash out.

'fragile' You're learning!

I honestly don't see how you live with yourself knowing you only have the balls to speak out online.

If you can't argue logically and get your point across with your mind, use your fists. Right? You'd fit right in with the Charlie Hebdo terrorists with that mindset.

"Dutch oven yourself" and "Eat a cannoli" in response is top tier stuff, fellas.
Excellent work

No, it's just another manifestation of that mental midget occupying the space where your brain should be. That is the quintessential response that every child in America gives when he or she is confronted about doing something wrong. If you're so big on respect, then why aren't showing any? It's easy to respect someone who's being respectful. The real test is in showing respect to someone who's being hostile.

'fragile' You're learning!

If you can't argue logically and get your point across with your mind, use your fists. Right? You'd fit right in with the Charlie Hebdo terrorists.
You can't get your point across without being a condescending disrespectful twat and ignoring the primary subject? It seems like the only type of communication that could get through to a chump like you is a fighter or anyone handing you a cold hard dose of reality. Either you're very slow or just willfully ignorant.

You can't get your point across without being a condescending disrespectful twat and ignoring the primary subject? It seems like the only type of communication that could get through to a chump like you is a fighter or anyone handing you a cold hard dose of reality. Either you're very slow or just willfully ignorant.

'chump', 'wimp' It really does seem like you're stuck in Elementary. I think I stopped hearing those terms in the 4th or 5th grade, which was about 17 years ago. No wonder you're a Cyborg fan. You both have the very same mentality.

'He say mean things. Me no like that. Must punch.'

Oh, and can I ask why it's okay for you to call somebody a 'twat', but it's not okay for other people to call Cyborg a 'man'. I guess you're allowed to bend the rules whenever you feel like it.

Last edited:
Cut weight to fight he best? Who are you talking about Rousey? She'd kill Rousey and any other female on the roster get real. Yeah she failed drug tests even now I don't see anyone who can beat her. Not that Ronda ever was the best or even remotely close.

Also cyborg gets ducked a lot.
Ronda built her career based off avoiding Cyborg.

Only Cyborg and her fans could take offence at what was obviously a computer glitch, oh so sensitive, perhaps she'll sucker punch Dana next time she sees him.

UFC needs to put whichever hilarious chap did this in charge of their twitter feed, we need more from that guy.

This subject caused a lot of anger.
It's only fun when fighters call each other names

Cyborg is smarter than we think in regards to publicity situations

If Dana truly doesn't like her, she will fight often this year and he will eventually find someone to beat her.

Perfect scenario for us fans

Back