Dan Quinn is FREE!!!

^ play the violin, throw hands, muhammad ali, maytreya, notre dame, rape, stevia, handspeed.. did i miss anything?

"I'm not gay, but if I was.....(insert scenario where Dan physically overwhelms a genetic defect and then lays pipe on him)"

omg I think I may have ruptured my own spleen laughing watching the video where he is driving with his mom and he is talking about her cat...I remember him from early in his stevia ranting days but never followed up on him and realize now how much I missed over the years, looking forward to seeing all of his videos and will be spreading the word about his brilliance....You are the man Dan, keep up the good work, Dog!

haha, I just got to the part where his mom says she is going to therapy now....I fucking bet she is lmao, poor woman, hope she has a good sense of humor

omg I think I may have ruptured my own spleen laughing watching the video where he is driving with his mom and he is talking about her cat...I remember him from early in his stevia ranting days but never followed up on him and realize now how much I missed over the years, looking forward to seeing all of his videos and will be spreading the word about his brilliance....You are the man Dan, keep up the good work, Dog!

Check out this one next, absolutely hilarious

[YT]rfSVG4KaYL8[/YT]

YESSSSSSS. Who remembers this gem?

I think everybody knos him best for threathing Dana White, IIRC.

showing an old tackle he did back in high school as evidence he's tough. worrying, think he needs help. he's like the uncle in napoleon dynamite

[YT]76LkHDr_wxA[/YT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge news, Dan offers to potentially give Justin Bieber hands like he did for Scotty "Hands of Steel" Smith, Scotty didn't have hands before he met Dan but 8 weeks later he's knocking out Jamie Jara with punches, think about it

[YT]CU5coHHd6vw[/YT]

He has a point about Kimbo. Much like Weidman being the first man to fight Anderson with a complete lack of fear, Dan Quinn would be the first to backyard/boatyard fight Kimbo with no fear.

So what is this guy, bipolar or what?

I remember when he threw Stevia and water in a blender and claimed that he was splitting the atom because the foam separated from the water.

So what is this guy, bipolar or what?

I remember when he threw Stevia and water in a blender and claimed that he was splitting the atom because the foam separated from the water.

You just don't understand science like Maitreya does playboy.

He has a point about Kimbo. Much like Weidman being the first man to fight Anderson with a complete lack of fear, Dan Quinn would be the first to backyard/boatyard fight Kimbo with no fear.

oh my god homie. You really want Kimbo to be sent home on a stretcher?

DQ would light him up. Wouldnt even be a test. See what Quinn did to Bond Lapua. Light Speed hands

oh my god homie. You really want Kimbo to be sent home on a stretcher?

DQ would light him up. Wouldnt even be a test. See what Quinn did to Bond Lapua. Light Speed hands

He can throw, there's no doubt.

Spam Coker's Twitter page, get him to sign Quinn.

Someone give Dan a fight. Not fair to keep a playa on the sidelines.

He's still pumping out videos so I hope you've been keeping up, playa!

Or DQ vs. McGregor...surely the stevia can get Dan even more lean and ripped down to 155lbs.

How about Dan Quinn v David Atkinson? Dan tolerated his homosexuality and was going to give him his underwear (once owned by Dick Deleware). Now Maitreya is going to jizz in his mouth (like he says towards the end of the video).

This fight will predictably though; Quinn via BLAZING HANDSPEED.

Back