Dan Quinn is FREE!!!

How about Dan Quinn v David Atkinson? Dan tolerated his homosexuality and was going to give him his underwear (once owned by Dick Deleware). Now Maitreya is going to jizz in his mouth (like he says towards the end of the video).

This fight will predictably though; Quinn via BLAZING HANDSPEED.

Lmao

edit: Dan has iPhone; Dan uses wet wipes; Is that shaving cream machine next blender in lower right corner?

Another guy for Quinn to fight, Deacon Teuscher or Craig (I think they are the same person). Also Scott Smith who he calls out toward the end.

0-.1.00:Talks about Deacon Teuscher (a Mormon?) and says he rolls with Rockefeller. Says he told the guy a story from his childhood (a dream) about some mice in too close a space and they went beserk.

1-2.00:The dream goes on about how people were eating each other, etc, etc. I am not sure if he is calling out Deacon Teuscher or this Craig person at this point. Dan says the Subject Of Video (SOV) used his story at Princeton to make $100 mil and supposedly there was a handshake agreement to cut Quinn $5mil.

2.00-3:Will let SOV off the hook for just $500k, otherwise will sue and embarrass him with toga party pictures.

3.00-4: The deal was made 30 years ago. Dan mentions the power of Stevia.

4.00-5: Dan says the 500k will be used by his friend Jimbo's mom to get Dan an awesome spot (place to live?). Says the POV made the money because Princeton spent $35mil studying it (1986-1991). There is also a giggle (female?) heard.

5.00-6:Calls out Scott Smith and says he knocked him out (I think) and calls him a bitch. Also says Smith will be sorry when he gets rich.

6-end:Will get rich via Stevia (explain how water+tuna+Stevia cured a cat). He will come after SOV when he gets rich if he doesn't get 500k.

New details on the above post, apparently the video he posted before gives more context and I just didn't notice it. Teuscher and Craig are indeed the same person. Also we get some new details on the mysterious camera girl.

0-1mins: Says Craig Teuscher (CT) was Rockefeller Jr's roomate is Princeton. Quinn gave CT some idea about how rats behave human when there isn't enough space (regardless of food supply) under the handshake agreement that if he made $100 mil off it at Princeton he would cut Dan Quinn (DQ) some of it.

1-2mins: In the scenario the male and female mice fight and the male mice eat babies and turn gay. DQ thinks CT stole his idea due to the fact Princeton spent $35 mil on a similar study during the time CT went to school there. Also of note somebody (a female though obviously not the camera girl walks behind Dan into the house).

2-3min: Talks of value of a handshake. He also asks the camera girl (who he refers to as Megan) what she thinks.

3-4min: Starts making threats to CT. Will get rich via Stevia/pure H20 and send lawyers. Jokingly threatens to send Megan after Rockafeller Jr (RJr) female guests (she giggles and says she would). Says CT told RJr about DQ including football abilities.

4-5min: Explains the power of Stevia/Pure H20. Says it+tuna blend cured 17 year old cat peaches and made him faster at 39 than when he was playing football at Notre Dame.

5-6min: Offers to settle with CT for 500k. Says people are trying to kill him but if they do he has been talking to something that sounds like "Russian Zelna" that his son is part of. For enough money they will wipe your family seed off the face of the earth.

6min-end: Says football is a training ground for ass holes. Says CT is a Deacon in the Mormon church and Dan will embarrase him with pictures of him at Toga party. It's cold and wet outside so he is done with video.

New details on the above post, apparently the video he posted before gives more context and I just didn't notice it. Teuscher and Craig are indeed the same person. Also we get some new details on the mysterious camera girl.

0-1mins: Says Craig Teuscher (CT) was Rockefeller Jr's roomate is Princeton. Quinn gave CT some idea about how rats behave human when there isn't enough space (regardless of food supply) under the handshake agreement that if he made $100 mil off it at Princeton he would cut Dan Quinn (DQ) some of it.

1-2mins: In the scenario the male and female mice fight and the male mice eat babies and turn gay. DQ thinks CT stole his idea due to the fact Princeton spent $35 mil on a similar study during the time CT went to school there. Also of note somebody (a female though obviously not the camera girl walks behind Dan into the house).

2-3min: Talks of value of a handshake. He also asks the camera girl (who he refers to as Megan) what she thinks.

3-4min: Starts making threats to CT. Will get rich via Stevia/pure H20 and send lawyers. Jokingly threatens to send Megan after Rockafeller Jr (RJr) female guests (she giggles and says she would). Says CT told RJr about DQ including football abilities.

4-5min: Explains the power of Stevia/Pure H20. Says it+tuna blend cured 17 year old cat peaches and made him faster at 39 than when he was playing football at Notre Dame.

5-6min: Offers to settle with CT for 500k. Says people are trying to kill him but if they do he has been talking to something that sounds like "Russian Zelna" that his son is part of. For enough money they will wipe your family seed off the face of the earth.

6min-end: Says football is a training ground for ass holes. Says CT is a Deacon in the Mormon church and Dan will embarrase him with pictures of him at Toga party. It's cold and wet outside so he is done with video.

Amazing

More details on Tuescher though Quinn also says in this vid he is retired. However he also calls out Cal Worsham.

0-1mins: Dan Quinn (DQ) calls out Cal Worsham (CW) (the guy Tank almost through out of the cage in UFC) to post a video saying it's not him contacting him. Dan talks about besting CW in sparring (putting him out for weeks). DQ says he is 49 and retired and talks of his sons fight career.

1-2mins: DQ is on a mission to find out how disadvantaged people are treated. Talks about how Stevia/Split H20 is great for health and he will be a Nobel Prize winner for this. Says instead of taking Craig Teuscher (CT) to court they can come to an agreement for stealing his idea about mice going nuts and cannabalizing when they are out of space (regardless of food or water supply). Says he told them this after they played Lincoln (football?).

2-3mins:Talks about how the bible encourages reproduction but doesn't consider space to put people. Talks of homeless women with multiple kids put a strain on the system and should be controlled (says use Depro). Calls outs someone named gator from the Aryan Brotherhood (AB), says he can cure one of them with Stevia (risking his life for this)

3-4mins: Says money from Stevia can pay off any animosity toward DQ. Says he wasn't allowed to play chess with black guy named D-Ray who beat DQ up. Says he made friends with gangstas on 7
8 west 200. Says high to Snubz and Lil Nick.

4-5Min: Shouts out Oak Park Zilla. Says his neck is proof of the power of Stevia. Talks about leaving USC for Notre Dame and his plays there. DQ talks about another handshake agreement with some other guy.

5-6min: Says being a football player doesn't make you any better than anyone else despite fact he used to think this. Says everyone should be warm at night + have food (says homeless situation is terrible Jesus would be said). Talks about chemical properties of Stevia and says CT is selling toxic to public.

6-7min: Talks about manned mission to Mars, environmental destruction, and the benefits of Tesla technology.

7-8min: Says Einstein was wrong about energy loss. Says Stevia will save people in CT's Mormon congregation.

8-9min: If society fell apart America would descend into chaos,says USA not so peaceful since it's in wars all over world. Talks again of the CT-DQ handshake deal and how CT betrayed it.

9min-end:More talk of the power of Stevia. Says he is 10 years into a poor man's patent and he has like 7 years left. Will make a company that is fair to workers (Unlike Wal-Mart).

Or DQ vs. McGregor...surely the stevia can get Dan even more lean and ripped down to 155lbs.

He mentions Mcgregor! Not in the video but in the description, you have to actually go to youtube to see it.

0-1mins: Calls out Clay Mathews, Mathew McConaughey and the other members of the Supreme Court (not sure what he means by that). Says whites are stacking juries to help brutality against blacks. Says something about his "little vacation" and that he is albino.

1-2mins: Talk about how he lured some guys in to fight who didn't know how and they will be legally dead in another country because Trump can't stop him. Says he is unstoppable on Stevia and Weed. Talks up the fighting ability of Snubbz. Says he has some flab because he had pre-cancerous tumors.

He mentions Mcgregor! Not in the video but in the description, you have to actually go to youtube to see it.

0-1mins: Calls out Clay Mathews, Mathew McConaughey and the other members of the Supreme Court (not sure what he means by that). Says whites are stacking juries to help brutality against blacks. Says something about his "little vacation" and that he is albino.

1-2mins: Talk about how he lured some guys in to fight who didn't know how and they will be legally dead in another country because Trump can't stop him. Says he is unstoppable on Stevia and Weed. Talks up the fighting ability of Snubbz. Says he has some flab because he had pre-cancerous tumors.

I posted that video on Saturday and tagged you in the 2nd post :) haha

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/dan-quinn-once-again-unleashes-his-ungodly-handspeed.3417767/

^^^^Catching up on old posts. Can't wait til I get to that one, I am sure it will be lean and ripply.

Lol, Amen to that!!!! I have talked to him numerous times on the find. I remember him talking about all the time....
"if it was just hands" "just hands playboy" "oh my god I would light Lesnar up on the feet" "frank mir got lucky against me" "playing the violin" "stevia being the magical cure" etc.

Dan is all about dem hands haha

Some new call outs (potential fights) for DQ.

Says his body is great for 49 year old with 12 solid years of Meth abuse. Calls out Bobby Wysocki and Shawn Done for a fight if they can get past his 20 year old son. Also talks about his football play against Tim Brown.

Jesus Christ what is everyone's fascination with this bum !? Ffs. Congratulations. May God have mercy on your soul, you are all now as a matter of fact, dumber having watched his videos.

Jesus Christ what is everyone's fascination with this bum !? Ffs. Congratulations. May God have mercy on your soul, you are all now as a matter of fact, dumber having watched his videos.

Hey now, this bum taught us men how to play the violin on women so they can achieve the fountain of orgasm

A lot of people are angry and self conscious so they openly attack people with clear mental disorders to make themselves feel better. Sickening and fighter bashing at it's lowest form.

Lol, cooldaddy..

I get the criticism maybe I went overboard so that's my bad, but this man clearly needs help, or.. Is he past the point of being able to be helped?

DQ says he is 49 and retired and talks of his sons fight career.

Say it ain't so, Dan! If he is faster than he was at Notre Dame he should have plenty of fight left in him. He needs to settle old scores and call out Dave Huckaba again and turn him into a eunich.

Back