Dan Quinn is FREE!!!

Amazing! Maitreya is risen! The amount of hours I have spent watching this guy is mind numbing...I tried explaining the wonder known as Dan Quinn to my friends and no one seems to get it except me. So glad he is out of the klink and providing us with entertainment on many a boring night.

I wonder if he's phoned in another death threat to Dana yet?

dan-quinn-dance-o.gif

Nice, I missed my daily dose of unfiltered madness.

Edit: Oh man, he's fat as fuck.

Amazing! Maitreya is risen! The amount of hours I have spent watching this guy is mind numbing...I tried explaining the wonder known as Dan Quinn to my friends and no one seems to get it except me. So glad he is out of the klink and providing us with entertainment on many a boring night.

There is nothing worse than when you find something hilarious and then show it to other people and they're like "Ok" :(

Lol, Amen to that!!!! I have talked to him numerous times on the find. I remember him talking about all the time....
"if it was just hands" "just hands playboy" "oh my god I would light Lesnar up on the feet" "frank mir got lucky against me" "playing the violin" "stevia being the magical cure" etc.

Show some respect for this MMA legend, and former NOTRE DAME linebacker

Lol. Me too. Some of his old videos are the among the funniest things I've ever seen.

Wasn't Dan filming himself in a public restroom when he called out Kimbo?

this is the guy that got me onto stevia. keep preaching, dann.

Dan is back in vintage form and is starting to look fairly mother fucking lean, shredded, and ripped again, speak on it JBieb

[YT]qjMu5eoWzoc[/YT]

Watched the first video and the guy makes some solid points. War Dan Quinn!!!

^ play the violin, throw hands, muhammad ali, maytreya, notre dame, rape, stevia, handspeed.. did i miss anything?

Back