Dan Henderson deserves the title shot

again good argument. You make so many good points as to why someone who deserves something doesn't deserve it. Dan is getting old, have you no heart?
do you ever wonder why half of your threads end up in wasteland?

He most certainly does not. The only reason i'm not too bothered is because I want to see Bisping return the favour.

I think you mean "TS". Don't forget that the "s" key is right next to the "d" key. I know it's hard to type with your water wings and helmet on, so I'll forgive you

I wonder how you are typing with your hands caressing dat hendong?

Nice deflection. Tell me why Dan doesn't deserve a title shot coward

2-2 in his last 4. 1 fight win streak. over a unranked MW. jacare, weidman, rockhold are all ahead of him for a title shot.

He doesn't really deserve it compared to a few of the younger guns, but it's a situation where the stars align enough to where it's not egregious if he does get it. Rockhold's first round loss doesn't really warrant an immediate rematch. Weidman is coming off a loss. Jacare is on a one fight winning streak same as Dan. Romero is out for a bit still. GSP is an intriguing "superfight" but it's not all that intriguing. Dan has a big KO over a tough guy, he's long past getting up there in age, he has a very famous brutal KO of the champ, hell, I'd love to see it. Outside of he may not have enough left in the tank to beat Bisping, which would be awful to watch if he lost.

No he does not but I support his claim. Will watch.

2-2 in his last 4. 1 fight win streak. over a unranked MW. jacare, weidman, rockhold are all ahead of him for a title shot.
All of those excuses go out the window with his performance over the champ at UFC 100.

These people ignore the fact that many of the champions themselves were (not more than a couple of fights ago) very low on the rankings themselves. So going by those rankings the champions shouldn't be champions. This doesn't make sense to me.

I don't think you're very smart TS.

I've seen a lot of buzz recently around Dan Henderson getting the title shot and a lot of people on sherdog are whining about it, but lets face the facts: Dan Henderson has a highlight reel (a KOTY) KO of the champ. People love to post the rankings and try to bring up the fact that Dan is only 13 (as if rankings somehow determine how good a fighter is and not how he fights) to discredit a potential matchup between him and the count. These people ignore the fact that many of the champions themselves were (not more than a couple of fights ago) very low on the rankings themselves. So going by those rankings the champions shouldn't be champions. This doesn't make sense to me.

Dan Henderson deserves a shot. He should get it before weidman, jacare and romero because Dan has probably 2-3 fights left in him and those other fighters have plenty left. He should get it because the fans want to see it. And he should get it because Dan is the kind of man that can pull through in any fight.

To people who don't think he deserves the shot, you should be banned from posting here, since it's obvious you aren't real fight fans.

No, he doesn't. But you're entitled to your opinion, even if it's flawed.

2 weight Pride champ, Strikeforce champ, win over Fedor, and one of the most iconic knock outs of all time over Bisping.

His accomplishments speak for themselves and there is a great story between him and Bisping.

I dont care if he's friends with Jesus, Mary, and the 3 wise men. You gotta look at the clear cut facts. He doesn't deserve a shot over other contenders. He is only getting it on name value, the threat of retirement, and an obvious favor.

I would but you're a troll and horrible poster, and I have said plenty about this fight already in other threads.
I don't care about you enough to look up your other posts, but if these posts are any indication of the quality of your posts, I'm sure they are stupid. You want to rob an old man of a title shot because it hurts your feelings. how petty

giphy.gif

I

Dan Henderson deserves a shot. He should get it before weidman, jacare and romero because Dan has probably 2-3 fights left in him and those other fighters have plenty left.

Anderson Silva is next then.

So, now please tell me how Struve "deserves" a title shot over Stipe now too.

..... oh wait, you wont because Struve isn't a Murican Hero.

No he fuckin doesn't. This is supposed to be a legit sport. You can't play favourites to 45 year old 13th ranked fighters.

So, now please tell me how Struve "deserves" a title shot over Stipe now too.

..... oh wait, you wont because Struve isn't a Murican Hero.
Struve doesn't deserve a shot at Stipe. He is only 13 in the rankings and his victory over Stipe wasn't decisive like Hendo's

Back