Dan Henderson deserves the title shot

So because he's getting old he deserves the shot? Even though he didn't beat anyone in the top 10 and is 4-6 in his last 10? Do you really believe that he should get the title shot over Romero, who is on a 7-fight win streak or over Jacare, who just beat the guy that starched Dan not too long ago and is 9-1 in his last 10?

Yeah, Hendo has amazing accomplishments and a very storied career but that doesn't mean that he can jump in front of the line when he has traded win and losses for 3 years.

Past accomplishments shouldn't warrant you a title shot, especially if you're barely in the top 15 of that division.
Are you sure you spelled that correctly? Anyway, totally agree. Wouldn't the same logic apply to GSP, who is back for who knows how many fights yet adds all kinds of extra back story with the tie for most wins, champion vs champion (sorta) and so on?

Leaving aside the current slew of MW contenders in line ahead of Henderson, I think that would be a great fight. All that having been said, deserve has fuck all to do with who Bisping fights next unless all of social media blows up with demand for a different fight.

Are you sure you spelled that correctly? Anyway, totally agree. Wouldn't the same logic apply to GSP, who is back for who knows how many fights yet adds all kinds of extra back story with the tie for most wins, champion vs champion (sorta) and so on?

Leaving aside the current slew of MW contenders in line ahead of Henderson, I think that would be a great fight. All that having been said, deserve has fuck all to do with who Bisping fights next unless all of social media blows up with demand for a different fight.
Think so, at least that's what the internet is telling me (great source I know)

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/storied

By your logic Vitor Belfort deserves it even more since he HL KO's both Bisping and Hendo twice in the worst way.

No because Dan has a more iconic KO over Bisping and Vitor is a cheat

Shit, first time this has ever happened to me on sherdog.

Anagrams, how do they work? LOL I think it happens to everyone but not everyone can admit it.

On topic, the simple answer is, fuck no. However, since you can't spend deserve or dignity or respect for fighters, none of that enters into who will get the fight. I won't be surprised, but I will definitely be disappointed. I haven't lost hope yet though for anyone but him.

No because Dan has a more iconic KO over Bisping and Vitor is a cheat
Yeah, cause Hendo would never use TRT.

Also how iconic was Vitors KO of Dan when he lifted him off his feet with that uppercut then finished him with that headkick twice?

Back