Dan Bilzerian wants an MMA fight

I'm honestly not sure who this guy is. I saw that he was a guest on the JRE, but I didnt catch that one cuz I didnt care to. Is he someone I should care to research?

He's a rich guy who has the worst taste in women ever.

Something about high stakes poker players getting into kickboxing/mma fights with each other is now a thing. He would probably do it only if there was a rather large bet like these guys

All if know from this douche is that from headlines on social media, is he's rich somehow, and parties a lot and gets laid be oz of his money. Am I missing anything?
+roids

lol @ the Bilzerian insults in here

"Hangs around with ugly women"
"Starved for attention"

As if almost every one of you wouldn't kill to be able to live his life lol

you sound poor
I admire his game I admire and condone his lifestyle that would be a pleasure to live and experience things in this life on that level… However he is not a world-class fucking athlete and he is definitely not a fighter… Why should a punk piece of shit like this get signed to a professional fight? Don't you see what this type of shit does to the credibility of the sport

Let that motherfucker go fight in the local orange county show let him figure it out from there… But then again the sick nature in me would love to see this guy get his fucking ass kicked in Vegas or New York Madison Square Garden....fuck it

i heard ufc shills are on here.. dear ufc.. ill fight him.. for free even.. if u give me another fight after that lol.

Dan is living the average man's dream so it's no wonder so many people are jealous.Yoked millionaire who bangs a new dime piece each day.

Can this guy just take his daddy's stolen money and disappear forever? It bugs me that I even know he exists.

Ya he also wants to have made his money playing poker, rather than getting it from his daddy

Dan Bliz got da herps

quick, someone put up the Punk-signal.

CvGK5iNUMAEfRsR.jpg

Back