Dan Bilzerian wants an MMA fight

os73hz.jpg

gif is too fast but looks like she hits her leg on the concrete?

Oh please, give it to him...

I would love to watch that dude being brought back to reality real quick

I would love to watch him get the every living fuck beat out of him. The Emperor of Douchebaggery.

I was like cool, let's let's see this smug douche born with a silver spoon get his face kicked in
Meh, he's pretty entertaining, and probably as shitty as CM Punk is, I'd watch that over say a Dada5000 vs anybody fight lol.

Isn't this the dude who paid $1,000,000 bucks to be in Lone Survivor and then they cut out all his scenes anyway because he was so bad? lmao I remember he got so butthurt about that, poor wannabe SEAL failed the training and then couldn't even play one in a movie.

Plus he's had like 3 heart attacks and wouldn't last a week under USADA testing.

Dan Bilzerian would get his ass kicked but I can't really hate on the guy for being rich and banging a lot of girls whom I'm sure some of them were paid.

There was a story of how he helped out foster parents to special needs kids on the down low. When reporters asked him about it he denied it as he didn't want the attention (because it would hurt his image as a Playboy?):

https://m.lasvegassun.com/vegasdelu...versial-playboy-dan-bilzerian-lv-foster-fami/

Now it's a different story if the rumor mentioned before about him being rich because he laundered money for his dad is true.

I believe he has better chance than CM Punk, Dan actually had intense seal training. He cycled like ~300 miles from Vegas to L.A. He is younger, probably on juce.

He looks like the poser version of Gastelum - make them fight.

I don't understand why these guys aren't more keen on exhibition boxing matches instead?

Sure, you'll still probably get whooped by someone with experience, but at least you'll go out swinging.

Punk is a pretty solid choice though, i'm still not ready to write him off yet until i see those hands.
Gall avoided the standup like Punks fists were made of goddamned Kryptonite, so why not give him a chance against someone dumb enough to stand with him?

jrDom.gif

This guy is my hero.

lots of jealous basement dwellers in here hating on dan the man

would watch, but hed never get licensed because of 1. heart problems, 2. USADA

All if know from this douche is that from headlines on social media, is he's rich somehow, and parties a lot and gets laid be oz of his money. Am I missing anything?

That's basically it, he's like the male equivalent of a Paris Hilton/Kim Kardashian type celebrity who's only talent is exploiting morons desire to live vicariously through them.

I'm honestly not sure who this guy is. I saw that he was a guest on the JRE, but I didnt catch that one cuz I didnt care to. Is he someone I should care to research?

Clicked on thread to see a picture. Had even less idea who he was. Never seen or heard of him before.

I'll fighf his giant steroid ass

He probably has a glass jaw
And can't throw a punch

Needs to fight Jason Ellis - Sirius/XM radio host, ex-skateboarder, who has been bucking (pointlessly) for a MMA fight against CM Punk.

Bilzerian has attended some of Jason's "comedy" fights over the years, and Jason has one MMA win, as well as some joke fights against some legit MMA guys. Jason recently got KTFO's by a one-hand-tied-behind-his-back Shane Carwin, but did go 10 boxing rounds against a 10-man gauntlet of fighters that included Faber and a few more pros (and a bunch of Joes).

Jason's fighting somewhere in the Inland Empire next month...probably a middleweight.

Back