Damn Faber is classy...

Since when does putting a thumb up equal an intelligent defense?

That's how a champion acts.

Take notes Hendricks.

I wasn't a fan of Faber, but tonight I really like him. Very respectful and well-spoken guy. I hope he has a chance again to fight for the title and beat Barao or Aldo.

He even gave a shout out to TJ and said he deserves the next shot.

Didn't you see Faber was protecting himself with his left arm, and when Dean told warned him he put a thumb up?? Barao was only punching Faber's arm and that was intelligent defense.

Yeah, dude's classy as fuck. Amazing heart, soul and mind. He's amazing. Kinda feel bad for the stoppage but he also just turtled up, I think this is almost like giving up.

uh he coherently gave a thumbs up while covering and the only thing being hit was his hand, patience is a virtue

i used to not be much of a faber fan but the dude has really won me over. heart, grit, and class. gotta respect that.

So classy even the Diaz bros can't help to like him.

Agreed, top bloke.

It's a shame that fight didn't go a little longer.

It's always easy to be classy when you win, but it's very hard to be when you lose like this, very bitter feeling, at least for most it would be, but Urijah is all class.

I don't think many people would have handled that bull shit stoppage nearly that well.

Let's call it as it is mang, lil buddy was looking for a way out. He just chilled in the turtle telephone position for days. I think after being knocked all around the ring earlier in the round he realized I can either cut my losses now or get hamburger faced. So he planned to just chill there for herb to save him and then halfheartedly protest to stoppage so he could get title fights in the future maybe when aldo and Barao graduate to lightweight and featherweight. No heart dawg

Indeed, so much better than Frankie and Johny whining nonstop

Um faber complains about having won the Cruz fight all the time and he clearly lost that fight. Meanwhile Frankie & Hendricks clearly won their fight.

I agree Faber was very classy last night in defeat. Don't get this thread off track with your stupid, moronic comments.

Back