Damn Faber is classy...

Great person. I really hope that the UFC doesn't exclude the possibility of a third fight because in my opinion, it was a bad stoppage.

Yeah that made me a fan tonight after hearing what he had to say after getting the fight taken away from him like that. I know a lot of lesser men would have went a complete different direction with that interview especially in the heat of the moment like that. Props to Uriah.

Yea he was good about it but you could tell he was sick to death. Herb let Barao make his call for him. Incredibly unfortunate.

So throwing herb dean under the boss and then refusing to acknowledge
You were dominated makes you classy.

fighters on the rise should learn a thing or two from Faber on how to handle defeat.

so classy. champ level classy. it's a bummer barao is in the same division as he is.

i'd like cruz vs faber 3 next... anyone?

I never liked him, always felt like he's a douche and just nice in front of cameras, but he won me as a fan today (even if he doesnt really care) there's no way he could have acted, he spoke from the bottom of his heart. much respect urijah!

Herb Dean is right, faber was inert receiving continuous hammers, he did nothing to change the situation, it was not a sub attempt to go thumbs up... Right decision! Faber the best in the division, Faber has to find a differente way to run again.:icon_neut

BS, he was hitting his hand, doesn't matter how hurt Faber was, but he was defending his face while at the same time preventing Barao advancing his position.

29xivr5.gif

i love faber, deserves so much respect for how he reacted..

Yeah most fighters would've pulled a Hendricks there and started going off but he even complimented Herb

War Caaaaaaaaaaaaalifornia Uggs!

With the way he looks, you want to hate Faber.

But the way he fights, and how damn nice he is, you can't.

I have never seen someone in that weight
Class get hit that hard.

One of the toughest dudes on the planet, as he says. Faber's got more heart than a cardiologist.

He needs to learn some defense instead of throwing ridiculous knees at the worst moment.

i hope he gets a immediate rematch

and i was pulling for barao.

faber is super classy though, for sure.

That reverse angle replay clearly showed he was giving a thumbs up a second or two before the stoppage, but you cant really blame Herb Dean for not seeing it. He just saw the guy get clocked and dropped twice within the last 10-15 seconds. Herb is not known for quick stoppages, so this is just "one of those things". Unfortunate for the Cali Kid, but if he wins a couple more fights, he will get another title shot as always.

always the bridesmaid never the bride. I feel sorry for him. He has amazing talent but always comes up short in the fights that matter the most. Awesome guy, would love to have him as a friend.

Back