Damn Faber is classy...

Indeed, so much better than Frankie and Johny whining nonstop

Yep. I think he could have continued though. He was getting his ass kicked but he was still hanging in there.

Agreed he was obviously really pissed but managed to keep it pretty under control and respectful. Like him more for it.

Yep. I think he could have continued though. He was getting his ass kicked but he was still hanging in there.

This. He was holding on to a leg and covered up. Gave thumbs up, sucks but props to Faber for being classier than most people in that situation

crybaby get up if your not hurt then

Really classy.

He obviously was not hurt being as articulate as he was - still, Herb Dean deserves to be thrown under the bus.

Completely changed my opinion on Faber tonight.

Thought the same thing. He did well to acknowledge that even though he believes it was a mistake, that was not what costed the fight. It was a superb performance by Barao. Man, I'd love to see Barao vs Aldo. Very sorry that it will never happen

Herb Dean is right, faber was inert receiving continuous hammers, he did nothing to change the situation, it was not a sub attempt to go thumbs up... Right decision! Bar

For real he is a great person. If you didn't already respect him as a fighter and person you should now.

War Faber. I still believe he's going to win UFC gold before he retires.

Back