Daily pushups challenge

I'm at 995 pushups in 18 days in a row.Did 5 x 13 today, so 65 from now on is the goal.

is that 50+90 today then?

he said no more than 100 a day.

i had 800 thursday. did 100 friday, sat, sun and yesterday. currently at 1200. havent done todays yet.

he said no more than 100 a day.

i had 800 thursday. did 100 friday, sat, sun and yesterday. currently at 1200. havent done todays yet.
8e2269970c5edef0fe576b98a7be1ed2bf81e3a4d286e6850a81e6d25f23d8dc.jpg

lol. i did finish 100 yesterday. at 1300. nothing on today yet.

I administered testing for the Airport Firefighters and one of the requirements was to complete 80 pushups in 2 minutes. None completes this.

I administered testing for the Airport Firefighters and one of the requirements was to complete 80 pushups in 2 minutes. None completes this.

lol.what? all this challenge is is 10k pushups whenever you complete it.

100 yesterday and 100 just now. 1500 and 15 days straight.

I was mostly commenting on jim's comment about someone who couldn't do 65 push ups in a row. My point is that this phenomenon is much more common than you think.

I tried it the first night and couldn't do it either. I blew my load in the first minute and it really was quite awful for the second minute. I think I got about 55 In the first minute and couldn't get the 25 in the next... I was weighing about 165 lbs at the time though. No strength at all! Like I couldn't bench 155 or something... Something like that so yeah, pretty pathetic.

I tried it the first night and couldn't do it either. I blew my load in the first minute and it really was quite awful for the second minute. I think I got about 55 In the first minute and couldn't get the 25 in the next... I was weighing about 165 lbs at the time though. No strength at all! Like I couldn't bench 155 or something... Something like that so yeah, pretty pathetic.
I meant that if no one completes is pathetic. Not you personally

Missed them a day, so 19 is my best streak. 23 days 1267 pushups.

I have done 100 press ups and 100 crunches every day as a warm up for years

I am actually not sure it is even doing anything for me now, I just do them anyway

I have done 100 press ups and 100 crunches every day as a warm up for years

I am actually not sure it is even doing anything for me now, I just do them anyway
Pretty fucking cool story, bro.

havent logged since this last thursday. have done 100 each day except today so far. 50 so far today. 20 days consecutive and 1950 total atm.

i did about the same the day you mentioned this. i finished the 80 but i did so with about 12 seconds left in the 2nd minute. it smoked my arms. lol

Back