Daily pushups challenge

I've done 20-30 pushups every morning for the last 17 years. It's my routine, taught by my dad who does the same for like 40 years and counting. You stop noticing it after a month.

im late as hell to this party but i do pushups daily. i have done 80, 88, 90, 92 the last 4 days. i dont plan on winning but i may as well log it here and try to keep up. i'll post todays later.

350 total thus far.

a quick 45 today - nothing over the weekend and nothing yesterday.

I've got an excel on the phone to log them. This week the goal is to do at least 60 everyday.

350 plus 280 from yesterday

I'm way behind on this one. Will keep going!

The idea is to do between 50 to 100 daily, no more, but good work!

13 days, 700 pushups. Now doing 60 a day.
Isn't it more fun just to let it play out and let people do as many as they want? 10.000 is a lot of pushups, so consistency will probably win it anyway. What's the idea behind keeping it to max 100? Letting someone who can't do as many have a chance to win because of most consecutive days? If that's the case I can kinda see it.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Isn't it more fun just to let it play out and let people do as many as they want? 10.000 is a lot of pushups, so consistency will probably win it anyway. What's the idea behind keeping it to max 100? Letting someone who can't do as many have a chance to win because of most consecutive days? If that's the case I can kinda see it.

well this was my question as well i guess. i'll play by 100 if thats what ts wants. i do at least a hundred every day and have for quite a while. i just started logging for an app i was doing on my phone.

ive done 700 over the last week and did 100 earlier today. 800. i wonder if i should make a separate thread in a race to 10k with any amount daily as the option...

Well if people want to do more than 100 them im perfectly ok with it. I just like the idea of consistency and doing it (almost) daily than doing a lot every other day.

The race to a 10.000 seems more fun if someone can make up a couple of missed days if the does a bunch, so.... yeah, do as many as you want people!

Back