Cynthia Calvillo potential anti doping violation! (For Marijuana)

Why for one day?

After the all Diaz many years suspensions and petition fiasco they went back and adjusted the rules / thresholds for weed basically all you need to do is not touch it for a few days before you take that post fight test and your levels should be under the newly raised limit.. but if you are a doofus and smoke 1 day before fighting then even those extra levels would be met in the test.

I think 2-3 days and you should be safe and under the new limits.. okay since she is a small girl then add another day or two just to be safe and come in under the limit, I repeat it's not like the old test that can pop you for 30-60 days after or some shit the value was increased considerably and you only get in trouble if you do it in the week of the fight basically.

Only test for THC in competition, which is after weigh in and after the fight, so they basically just need to abstain from marijuana for one day.

Well weed stays in your system a lot longer than a day so I’m mot sure your theory is so great.

Lol that means she smoked 2-3 days before the fight, really now you can't stop for a few days.

Not even that. It would have been the day or night after the weigh-in or the day of the fight. Pretty bad if you can't just hold off until the party after the fight.

After the all Diaz many years suspensions and petition fiasco they went back and adjusted the rules / thresholds for weed basically all you need to do is not touch it for a few days before you take that post fight test and your levels should be under the newly raised limit.. but if you are a doofus and smoke 1 day before fighting then even those extra levels would be met in the test.

I think 2-3 days and you should be safe and under the new limits.. okay since she is a small girl then add another day or two just to be safe and come in under the limit, I repeat it's not like the old test that can pop you for 30-60 days after or some shit the value was increased considerably and you only get in trouble if you do it in the week of the fight basically.

Heard about them lowering the threshold but didn't know by how much.

Thanks for the details.

Well weed stays in your system a lot longer than a day so I’m mot sure your theory is so great.
not a theory its common knowledge that they changed the test to make sure the levels that would make you pop could only be reached if you literally got high 1 or 2 days before the test.

It's not a simple case of weed being detected in your system and you are busted. It's a ratio (a generous one) like a sobriety test after drinking. She would have had to smoke the night after the weigh in or the morning/afternoon of the fight for it to be a failure.

not a theory its common knowledge that they changed the test to make sure the levels that would make you pop could only be reached if you literally got high 1 or 2 days before the test.

Says Dana White when he’s bad mouthing people that popped for weed? Weeds duration in your blood and urine legit varies from person to person and also depends on how much they smoke.

who woulda known those unscrupulous labs would leave traces of weed in the same containers used for supplements at GNC.

Not gonna lie.. when I saw 'Calvillo and anti doping' I was hoping it was gonna be for anabolic steroids or something very serious that could put her on the shelf for many years. She is so unlikable, I don't know what it is.. but she is very annoying. Not a fan.

Not even that. It would have been the day or night after the weigh-in or the day of the fight. Pretty bad if you can't just hold off until the party after the fight.

Yep all they want to achieve is be covered on all fronts.. you weren't high in the moment of the fight that's it, the other stuff does it help you or hurt you or gives you an unfair advantage is just another talk in reality they don't want you high while doing battle they are covering all their p's and q's.

Yet some of this fighters still fall for it even after they all know the deal, same like Kelvin Gastelum like really now you had to smoke up a day before so now you lost that W on your record.

Maybe she eats it regularly, and its just that her system is saturated despite not having consumed it for days prior to testing.

Makes perfect sense if you check her post fight reaction to the decision .... rofllll crack head!!1

Fucking cheater! Her legacy is tarnished.

People are making excuses now?

Where is the evidence that turinabol is a better PED than THC, and that is why we should be lenient on THC dopers?

All this USADA business seems like a lot of Bro-science and "god complex" decisions on "who we should call cheaters and who we shouldn't."

Creatine is proven to improve athletic performance, and yet it is not on USADA's banned list. Why not?

Side effects that not everyone wants to subject themselves to.

People are making excuses now?

Where is the evidence that turinabol is a better PED than THC, and that is why we should be lenient on THC dopers?

All this USADA business seems like a lot of Bro-science and "god complex" decisions on "who we should call cheaters and who we shouldn't."

Creatine is proven to improve athletic performance, and yet it is not on USADA's banned list. Why not?
No need for evidence. One is a ped, the other just abanned substance. Taking heroin the getting into the octagon isnt enhancing athletic performance, but is banned. Physically, an anabolic steroid is certainly more beneficial to athletic performance, vs a psychedelic compound. If their is no exact study, its because its a ridiculous waste of time.

Either way, its irrelevant, as both are banned.

Back