Cynthia Calvillo potential anti doping violation! (For Marijuana)

Maybe she eats it regularly, and its just that her system is saturated despite not having consumed it for days prior to testing.
+1 but shhhh, common sense isn't liked too well on here it appears..

I don't know why anyone who takes their sporting career seriously would smoke anything, save that shit for retirement.

If Stephen A. Smith gave 2 shits about mma (much less wmma) he'd be here shouting, "Stay off the Weeeeeduh." And I'm right there with him. Opinions on whether it should be allowed are irrelevant. It's not and it's common fucking knowledge. And I despise Stephen A. Smith.

My question is why the fuck did she smoke hashish? Lmao, concentrates stay in your system longer than flower, assuming you were dabbing as much as you were smoking. Hash is literally 80% THC, whereas tree is nowhere near that potent. I was arrested for battery when I was 16 and right before that I was dabbing as much as I could. After 4 weeks of soberiety I still failed the court drug test. I pretty sure she's not a complete stoner (lol) and she probably has extremely low body fat, so if even she smoked 2-3 days prior to the fight she probably would've flushed it out before the test. But why the fuck did she choose dabs smh..

Last edited:
weed can be performance enhancing if you're anxious

She popped for being over the allowed limit. Why hasnt anyone discussed this part yet and it always seems when someone gets popped they are the one to lose the fight.

Send her back to the Cheesecake Factory

She looks like a pot head focker. Bet she likes Taco Bell after puffing the magic dragon.

What do they do now since Diaz thing? Kelvin got a lil slapper on the wrist is all I thought

The line is that diaz was only using cbd and that has since been passed for use at any time. However nick said it wasn't cbd at all it was some dank shit

Well weed stays in your system a lot longer than a day so I’m mot sure your theory is so great.
It's a threshold substance. You are only positive over 150/180 ng/ml

So yes, he's correct. 48 hours tops

First judges robbery, first USADA violation, first sherdog gif (celebrating lost decision)... what's next for her, who knows...

Easier said than done, mate
I get it that it's hard to stop substance abuse so if you know you have trouble with it then don't sign the contract and find another career

The rule is stupid. In competition means you basically wouldn't be able to use it through an entire fight camp when that's one of the best times health wise to use it. That being said, CBD is legal as of January 1st and it's the CBD in cannabis that helps with CTE. But still, a fighter runs the risk of small amounts of THC finding its way into the cbd of whatever particular brand they use. The tainted CBD defense will happen.

12 noon the day before a fight until post fight is not a fight camp. It's a very small window they ask you not to be high. I think it's very reasonable regardless of your stance on marijuana.

Back