Cyborg's camp sees Cindy now

Megan and GDR are both signed to the UFC and refusing to fight her. The Nunes superfight would have been legit plus there are plenty of 145 girls in other orgs. The real issue is there are very few girls with the guts to get in the octagon with Cyborg.

Megan hasn't refused to fight her, but then you already know that. I'm sure there are dozens of girls willing to get in the cage with Cris for a $130k, whether they belong there is another matter.

wmma
<{ByeHomer}>

RtqNSHz.gif

Fucking WMMA.
{<jordan}

E="Mga223, post: 139498509, member: 270753"]That's Ronda rousey dickhead
{<RR}[/QUOTE]

Next to Dandois, Rousey looks like Jake Shields.

That's bullshit. Even if it was true, why would we want to watch a garbage product until it catches up (hint: it never will)
Dumbass, no one is forcing you to watch.
But stop crying like a baby just because it is there.

Dumbass, no one is forcing you to watch.
But stop crying like a baby just because it is there.

Because I call lowly skilled, unathletic amateur level crap out for the garbage that it is, I am "crying like a baby"? Cool story bro.

You're right, I don't watch that rubbish, I use the opportunity to go take a dump while it's on... that is still far more entertaining than WMMA.

Because I call lowly skilled, unathletic amateur level crap out for the garbage that it is, I am "crying like a baby"? Cool story bro.

You're right, I don't watch that rubbish, I use the opportunity to go take a dump while it's on... that is still far more entertaining than WMMA.
Dude, you were crying/complaining. Don't bitch when someone calls you out on it. Don't watch. Pretty simple.

Are you that fucking stupid???

Cindy fucking called Cyborg.

How do you turn this into some cyborg bashing post???

Seriously, haters are not smart, but some take the fucking trophy.

easy cris not fighting nunes to fight cindy is a classic cyborg move.

Love watching the pathetic borg haters try to shit on cyborg for getting called out by Cindy. Nunes tucked tail and ran. Another scary 135er had a change of heart the second Cyborgs schedule opened up. I wonder why Cat, Meisha, Ronda and now Nunes all opt out of an easy win and solid payday against an overrated can like cyborg?

no it cyborg who looks for easier wins.

Dude, you were crying/complaining. Don't bitch when someone calls you out on it. Don't watch. Pretty simple.

People, talk about a subject, I give my opinion. Do you know how discussion forums work?

Diluting a good product with garbage is a terrible idea... who would have thought?

shocker now cris wants to fight someone not named Amanda nunes. ive never seen that happen before.

she passes on the fighter who will beat her some one with little chance to doit.

team cyborg at it best at least she not calling out pam soroson again.

Boom.

Cyborg ignores Cindy's call outs for like 2 years, now suddenly knows her name.

UFC targets UFC 224 for Cyborg vs Nunes.

Cyborg takes a fight with Invicta 135lb champ Yana Kunitskaya to "save" a ppv, after initially stating she wants legit 145lb prospects.

Nunes, tired of waiting on Cyborg, takes the fight with Pennington proposed by the UFC, as her division is back on track.

Cyborg's SJW dick swingers start lambasting Nunes as a "duck"

Cyborg starts noticing easy fight with Dandois.

Boom.

Cyborg takes a fight with Invicta 135lb champ Yana Kunitskaya to "save" a ppv, after initially stating she wants legit 145lb prospects.

Nunes, tired of waiting on Cyborg, takes the fight with Pennington proposed by the UFC, as her division is back on track.

Elsa is a legit opponent, she just shouldn't be at the front of the line. But when GDR, Anderson, Nunes etc. duck, that's how she gets to the front of the line.

tenor.gif

then go take a dumb (or cut a finger off, you are a pile of shit, so it would amount to the same). and STFU about it.

Nunes backed off.
Cindy called her out.

only dumbasses like you can make such a claim like it was her doing.

Funnily enough Cindy has better credentials than the last 5 girls Cyborg has fought, which speak volumes about her competition. :/

Has Dandois improved her striking even a little? The UFC cut her for that reason as far as i know. I think everybody deserves more than one shot/fight when things don't go well but it will be very difficult to justify signing her again.

Boom.

bingo someone sees the light haha

Back