Cyborg's camp sees Cindy now

Shut up about it? Nah!

It's a discussion forum, exchanging opinions is kind of the point... and besides, watching how much it triggeres, whiny little snowflakes like yourself makes it even more entertaining.
Discussion forum about a sport you like.
Not a place where whinny little fuckheads can complain about their distaste for women.

wow im cheating I had no idea.

so since nunes wanted to get a payday it backing out of a cyborg fight,

so did cyborg fighting at 222 mean she backed out of fighting nunes first.

akso still not really sure how im lying.

yeah you are.
Making claims you know not to be true is a lie, kid.
You are a pathetic liar.

Nunes, like Ronda, cat, and meisha before her, ain’t about that life. They’ll talk about cyborg until cyborg is on their doorstep. They do not want to fight the greatest fighter wmma has ever seen.

Cyborg is pretty good at fucking herself over once she is on said doorstep. Something you conveniently ignore. Time and time again.

so signing to fight rocky is backing out now.

cat would of fought cris in the past but cris wouldn't do it.

so when was bullet training with cris before she was shooting all those guns in texas or training with rose in colo?

1. As opposed to fighting cyborg? Yes lol

2. Bullshit. Finding cyborg opponents for cyborg at 140 catch weight was like pulling teeth even for a main event slot. Nice try tho.

3. There was a sourced thread on it. Do your own homework.

Cyborg is pretty good at fucking herself over once she is on said doorstep. Something you conveniently ignore. Time and time again.

Which of those fights would cyborg not take at 145? Or are you referring to Ronda’s “anywhere, anytime!....as long as it’s at 135”

LMAO

Which of those fights would cyborg not take at 145? Or are you referring to Ronda’s “anywhere, anytime!....as long as it’s at 135”

LMAO

I don't know. I'm not in her head. Just pointing out (again) that she's pretty good at fucking herself over when it comes to big fights. I know you like to dumb it down to fighters ducking her and so on but it's not the whole truth.

dandois has a deathwish.

I don't know. I'm not in her head. Just pointing out (again) that she's pretty good at fucking herself over when it comes to big fights. I know you like to dumb it down to fighters ducking her and so on but it's not the whole truth.

Please share your truth. Everyone said they’d meet meet her at 140 if the UFC signed her. Then they (Holm, Cat and Meisha) said it wasn’t the right career move the second she was signed. Holm fought her after losing 3/4 or something simply because it was her only chance at gold. I totally agree Cyborg has made her fair share of PR fumbles. Whether that’s her or Tito’s dumbass, I don’t know. The fact of the matter is she’s here. She now has her own division, as shallow as it is and a title. These little 135ers can come up to fight her if it’s what they want. In no other circumstance has the smaller fighter been praised for demanding the larger fighter to drop and meet them at the lower weight class. But because it’s cyborg, her legion of overweight, neck beard haters will put the lack of fruition of these wmma “super fights” on her. Long story short, if you’re the smaller fighter, don’t challenge bigger fighters unless you’re going up. That should be given but apparently to the larger population it’s not but only when we’re talking cyborg.

yeah you are.
Making claims you know not to be true is a lie, kid.
You are a pathetic liar.

so when cris fights someone not names nunes will prove im right that cris doesn't want to fight someone who will beat her.

funny how you think nunes signing to fight at ufc 224 means she backed out. so nunes isn't allowed to make money just after cris made money fighting.

cris used fighting at 222 as a way to not fight at ufc 224 cause that could of been a place that nunes vs cris could of happened also.

in the end I think nunes vs cris still happenes and ufc 226 can still be a date for it after all so what the problem.

1. As opposed to fighting cyborg? Yes lol

2. Bullshit. Finding cyborg opponents for cyborg at 140 catch weight was like pulling teeth even for a main event slot. Nice try tho.

3. There was a sourced thread on it. Do your own homework.

ya it was hard to fight someone cris wanted to fight. so cat is lying when she said she signed to fight cris and cris said no?

so cris can fight at ufc 222 and make money but if nunes fights at 224 she being a coward.

RtqNSHz.gif

Fucking WMMA.
LOL what a fucking joke

so when cris fights someone not names nunes will prove im right that cris doesn't want to fight someone who will beat her.

funny how you think nunes signing to fight at ufc 224 means she backed out. so nunes isn't allowed to make money just after cris made money fighting.

cris used fighting at 222 as a way to not fight at ufc 224 cause that could of been a place that nunes vs cris could of happened also.

in the end I think nunes vs cris still happenes and ufc 226 can still be a date for it after all so what the problem.
Kid, again trying to lie?

Nunes SPOKE about it. She said after Raquel, she wants to fight Ketlen.
Stop trying to justify your lies.

You are a dumbass, we all know that. it is plenty clear by your asinine and hateful posts

Kid, again trying to lie?

Nunes SPOKE about it. She said after Raquel, she wants to fight Ketlen.
Stop trying to justify your lies.

You are a dumbass, we all know that. it is plenty clear by your asinine and hateful posts

im sorry I hurt your feelings. so how long would nunes need to sit on her ass waiting for cris to agree to a deal. if cris wanted it that bad it talks wouldn't of stalled out.

cris did the ufc a favor to save ufc 222 and now people think since nunes is fighting at ufc 224 means she scared. nunes has a right to make money as well so after 224 I bet the talk to cris vs nunes picks up again.

cris ended up fighting leslie smith cause cat said cris would agree to fight her than.

I dont understand, Cat has gone on record numerous times saying she turned down fighting cyborg. I dont see Cris saying she turned down Cat. Maybe I missed it, do you have a source?

I dont understand, Cat has gone on record numerous times saying she turned down fighting cyborg. I dont see Cris saying she turned down Cat. Maybe I missed it, do you have a source?

cat said she was willing to do it. maybe she tweeted about it.

cris ended up fighting leslie smith cause cat said cris would agree to fight her than.

Oh I see where you got that from, that was when Cat said Cyborg turned down fighting cat for the belt, but both Holly and Cat turned Cris down at 198. I dont know anymore but what I do know is that at one point Cyborg agreed to fight Cat and Cat has gone on multiple interviews saying she did turn down the cris fight on 2 occasions for reasons.

Back