Cyborg's camp sees Cindy now

Nunes backed off.
Cindy called her out.

only dumbasses like you can make such a claim like it was her doing.

nunes signed to fight after cris took a fight to help the ufc. so should nunes sit on her butt and not fight than.

now cris is looking for the easier fight than the woman who would beat her.

I still think in the end the nunes fight will still happen.

RtqNSHz.gif

Fucking WMMA.
riddle4a.gif

martin-kampmann-jake-shields-1.jpg

tenor.gif

CostlyInfatuatedFreshwatereel.gif

todd-duffee-club_zpsjrtofief.gif

methodgetscathal-pendred-gif.gif

f22NWm5.gif

giphy.gif

So on. Haven't even really gone deep into the worst grapplers, nor the multitude of HW stinkers.

Last edited:
nunes signed to fight after cris took a fight to help the ufc. so should nunes sit on her butt and not fight than.

now cris is looking for the easier fight than the woman who would beat her.

I still think in the end the nunes fight will still happen.

Your excuse is terrible.
Cyborg is looking for a fight that Nunes clearly could make it after her fight in RIo.
Nunes backed out.
You can try to ignore it as much as you want, but that is a fact: Nunes backed out.

Cheat and lie all you want, this is a fact: Nunes backed out.

be a hypocrite if you want, but you are still caught on the fact: Nunes backed out.

she much rather fight someone with no risk of beating her than nunes. fact.

Brought in Schevchenko to train for Nunes. Fact. Nunes backs out the second cyborg schedule opens up. Fact. Maybe we’ll get cyborg after Nunes/rocky... nope. Nunes declares her second challenger as the chick that just beat cat. Fact.

Nunes, like Ronda, cat, and meisha before her, ain’t about that life. They’ll talk about cyborg until cyborg is on their doorstep. They do not want to fight the greatest fighter wmma has ever seen.

Your excuse is terrible.
Cyborg is looking for a fight that Nunes clearly could make it after her fight in RIo.
Nunes backed out.
You can try to ignore it as much as you want, but that is a fact: Nunes backed out.

be a hypocrite if you want, but you are still caught on the fact: Nunes backed out.

so signing to fight rocky is backing out.

so cris signing to fight at ufc 222 isn't backing out.

Brought in Schevchenko to train for Nunes. Fact. Nunes backs out the second cyborg schedule opens up. Fact. Maybe we’ll get cyborg after Nunes/rocky... nope. Nunes declares her second challenger as the chick that just beat cat. Fact.

Nunes, like Ronda, cat, and meisha before her, ain’t about that life. They’ll talk about cyborg until cyborg is on their doorstep. They do not want to fight the greatest fighter wmma has ever seen.

so signing to fight rocky is backing out now.

cat would of fought cris in the past but cris wouldn't do it.

so when was bullet training with cris before she was shooting all those guns in texas or training with rose in colo?

so signing to fight rocky is backing out.

so cris signing to fight at ufc 222 isn't backing out.
LOL
Kid, you are a proven dumbass.

here, as they call, a mercy shot.
Cyborg is still trying to make that fight.

no GTFO. You have been exposed.

I thought that too before Holly Fight.

That was still a comfortable 50-45/49-46 IMO. She was never in trouble. I think Holly's strength surprised her a bit in the clinch but she landed the much harder shots every round.

you know she doesn't run her social media accounts,

so nunes fighting rocky is her backing out.

cris likes fighting cans so it not shocking to me she be looking to fight another can next.

my gut says cris vs nunes still happenes even of rocky shocks nunes at ufc 224.

LOL
Kid, you are a proven dumbass.

here, as they call, a mercy shot.
Cyborg is still trying to make that fight.

no GTFO. You have been exposed.

then go take a dumb (or cut a finger off, you are a pile of shit, so it would amount to the same). and STFU about it.

Shut up about it? Nah!

It's a discussion forum, exchanging opinions is kind of the point... and besides, watching how much it triggeres, whiny little snowflakes like yourself makes it even more entertaining.

Your excuse is terrible.
Nunes backed out.

wow im cheating I had no idea.

so since nunes wanted to get a payday it backing out of a cyborg fight,

so did cyborg fighting at 222 mean she backed out of fighting nunes first.

akso still not really sure how im lying.

you know she doesn't run her social media accounts,

so nunes fighting rocky is her backing out.

cris likes fighting cans so it not shocking to me she be looking to fight another can next.

my gut says cris vs nunes still happenes even of rocky shocks nunes at ufc 224.
kid, make all excuses in the world.
You are a dumbass hater who denies reality.

And that is fucking pathetic.

Back