Cyborg/Megan Anderson twitter trash talk.

Is anything good ever accomplished on Twitter? Sure doesn't seem like it.

Her boyfriend is a idiot. Him handling her social media is a even worse decision than when she had tito ortiz as a spokesman. Im not a fan of cyborg anyways but he manages to make her look even worse.

Tell me when megan does something other than post instagram selfies in her underwear.

135 Nunes >>>> megan in regards to skills and an actual threat to Chris at this point.

And that is right - no one knows about her "personal issues" that came out after months of claiming she is the true 145lb queen and calling out Chris.

Again, until she does something other than post underwear selfies call me over it.

Damn, I hadn't noticed that CrisSnitch reported Megan to the Citizenship and Immigration Services, unbelievable. Will she get a reward?

I think you have to report three people then you get a free bottle of stanazolol with a few spironolactone thrown in.

Without a proper visa she can't work in the US and if she leaves the US she won't be allowed back in. As for if she'll ever get a visa, I guess it depends upon how criminal her past is, and how much the fact that she's currently here illegally will impact the courts decision.
She's here legally. She trains in Kansas city.

I'm sure @Mark Zima will have an interesting way to spin Megan's bullshit.

Marks cool but he does seem to live in a strange land where the grass is greener than green, the sky is bluer than blue, everything is bright and fluffy, theres unicorns dancing in the fields and everybody is really really nice..

he supported Cynthia Calvillo in her last fight for christs sake :D

Twitter fights are embarassing.

Fighters should stay clear of it.

<YeahOKJen>

Cyborg is probably the most repellant person in MMA. From being on the East German supplements to her endless fucking whining and now this, I wish she would just piss off.

Back