Cyborg/Megan Anderson twitter trash talk.

Thanks.

"Niec received a temporary green card and, in 1989, became a lawful permanent resident. He grew up in Michigan, went to medical school, became a doctor, and raised a daughter and stepdaughter."

So he was legal here while going through education and employment. Makes sense now.

And yes, they shouldn't deport him based on minor misdemeanors during his teenage years. I wonder why didn't he just apply for citizenship after holding the green card for 4 n a half years.

Thanks.

"Niec received a temporary green card and, in 1989, became a lawful permanent resident. He grew up in Michigan, went to medical school, became a doctor, and raised a daughter and stepdaughter."

So he was legal here while going through education and employment. Makes sense now.

And yes, they shouldn't deport him based on minor misdemeanors during his teenage years. I wonder why didn't he just apply for citizenship after holding the green card for 4 n a half years.

Who knows? Could be a lot of factors, but the most common is generally blowing it off, which is just stupid. As you know, the system is not really that difficult if you follow the steps. (my wife is naturalized via exceptional ability)

Who knows? Could be a lot of factors, but the most common is generally blowing it off, which is just stupid. As you know, the system is not really that difficult if you follow the steps. (my wife is naturalized via exceptional ability)

What a coincidence, that's how my father got nationalized here, along with my mom and me.

What a coincidence, that's how my father got nationalized here, along with my mom and me.

Very cool. So, as you know, the system does work. Like every other system in the US government, it is an example of inefficiency (I work for the DoD), but really the process is fairly simple. And if you have problems, a half-way decent immigration lawyer is not all that expensive. Just follow the damn rules. It is not as if the people at USCIS are going to make it any harder than they have to. They work for the government, so they automatically try to make things as easy for themselves as possible.

if you want the whole story in order for some sort of perspective..

Cyborg agreed to fight Nunes per the UFC request

Someone asked what about Megan, someone else said shes been out 2 years, Megan said no one year.. and said she would be fighting soon

Cyborg/Ray queried that...

So Megan said she wanted a fight and harped on about Cris fighting nunes

Cris/Ray again asked if Megan would be ready to fight by July

Again, Megan didnt actually answer the question

So Cris/Ray asked again, if the Nunes fight doesnt come off is she ready to fight by July

No reply from Megan

And then finally, still didnt reply and reffered them to the UFC

Im no Cyborg fan by a long shot, but the story is, Megan was griping about Cyborg fighting Nunes, saying she wanted a fight blah blah, but then when confronted and Cris's team said fine, are you ready to go, immediately started ducking the question again.

Megan just trying to stay relevant..

This Megan Anderson saga is #1 bullshit; if they can’t get Anderson to fix her issues and actually fight while continuing to refuse to sign other W145ers its time to close the W145 rodeo after Cyborg starches Nunes

And Megan's blocked people that asked her "Yes/No, will you be ready to fight in July".

exactly, she basically complained about Cris fighting Nunes and said she wanted a fight, but then when asked if she was actually available to fight by July repeatedly refused to answer the question.

shes just attention seeking.

To tell the truth Megan should just head back to Australia and accept that she's not going to fight in the US again ..... I'd guess that she could still fight on 40% of the UFC cards anyway.

GoGYJ.gif

I was referring to Broke Dick Ray Elbe.

To be fair, Megan is not ready to fight Cyborg.

She's way too green, she lost to Cindy "Modaferri" Dandois recently, she has no business being in there with Cyborg.

But, she's big, seems athletic enough and coordinated enough to eventually become a good fighter. Give her a few more years, maybe 3-4 fights vs some cans, same cans Cyborg trying to fight, and then have a big title fight. Probably why Cyborg wants to fight her as soon as possible, she knows that in a few years that'll be her toughest fight.

Damn, I hadn't noticed that CrisSnitch reported Megan to the Citizenship and Immigration Services, unbelievable. Will she get a reward?

Cyborg throwing Megan under the bus is not cool! Does she want to fight her or have her deported? Ducking the #1 contender by deportion? That's a new one.

Back