Cyborg/Megan Anderson twitter trash talk.

Dandois lost to Alexis Davis. Think about that.

Cyborg couldn't think about that when she ducked Dandois, because it hadn't happened yet.

There is evidence that Cyborg ducked Dandois in that article I posted earlier in the thread that described what happened back then. Invicta FC announced that the fight would happen. Cyborg said no it wouldn't. Dandois was pissed off about it being called off. Those are all historical facts.

All you offer in rebuttal is ovary-hugging about how great Cyborg is compared to Dandois. But you have no sensible counter-explanation of the facts of history except your own incredulity.

They were scheduled to fight at a 140lb catch weight but what happened? Dandois dropped out to try out for TUF.

What is your evidence for that being the sequence of events? I recall Dandois being pissed off about the fight not happening. She would have no reason to be pissed off if she herself caused the fight to not happen. If I am remembering wrongly, I'll say "my bad, you were right." But you'll need to post some corroborating evidence for your version of events.

Ray should stop tweeting and go pick up cyborgs pumpkin Chai latte.

Cyborg fighting Dandois would be stupid. She'd just be padding her record with another destroyed can.

Since when has Cyborg shown an aversion to doing THAT? LOL. That was a funny one!!!
<45>

Don't forget: the issue is not who would win. I'm not arguing Dandois would win. The issue is to explain the historical fact of Cyborg making that fight not happen. You must do more than just offer some ovary-hugging about how great Cyborg is in comparison to Dandois. You must offer a reasonable explanation for what Cyborg was up to. Because the facts of history (see the article I posted earlier in the thread) support the idea that Cyborg ducked Dandois back then.

@Mark Zima you have given zero evidence of cyborg being worried about dandois sub game, and thus "ducking" But I guess you think subbing jessamyn duke made cyborg scared. there could be a million reasons why the fight didn't happen, and all of the ones that have been mentioned make a lot more sense than your ducking theory

What happened was the scheduled the Cyborg-Dandois fight as a catchweight in the hopes that Cyborg could be successful at 140 and then move down to 135 to face Rousey after... When Holly KO'ed Rousey there was less reason for Cyborg to attempt to drain down to 135, so defending her 145 title became the priority.

Even the President of Invicta said so - but yet Mark Zima claims to know differently? LOL
http://mmajunkie.com/2015/12/no-140...o-will-defend-145-pound-belt-at-invicta-fc-15

Dude, you are being awfully snarky considering that you haven't offered a decent counter hypothesis to explain the facts until this right now. This is a good counter-hypothesis for why Cyborg would pull out: she didn't want to drop to the catch-weight weight... but note that it is still consistent with it being a fact that Cyborg was the one who pulled out of the scheduled fight with Dandois. And, if your explanation is true, and it seems quite likely to me that it is, then it means that all the previous explanations offered to "explain" Cyborg pulling out of the fight (including your own previous explanations) were indeed false, and properly dismissed by me. Why should I accept shitty arguments? I should not. But you finally came up with a good explanation to support your idea that Cyborg avoiding Dandois did not exactly equate to Cyborg ducking Dandois. Congratulations! That is how counter-argument should be done (with the possible omission of the unnecessary snarkiness). Come up with a proper counter-argument sooner next time and you can save us a lot of time! :D

P.S. One still might wonder why Cyborg didn't just insist that the fight with Dandois take place at 145 lbs if Dandois still wanted it. Dandois fought Megan Anderson at 145 lbs. so it isn't like Dandois would never fight at 145 lbs.

Last edited:
all of the ones that have been mentioned make a lot more sense than your ducking theory

No. Only one mentioned made more sense. And that one wasn't one of yours. Yours never made any sense at all because you never gave any serious thought to them, nor supported them with any with evidence whatsoever.

Do me a favor and put me on ignore.

You should thank me for me getting you to finally get it right. It took a lot to get you there. But apparently you don't know how to be a gracious winner. You should work on that. :D

If you don't want to interact with me it is for you to put me on ignore. I haven't ever put anyone on ignore. If you don't want me to take issue with you, get your argument right right off the bat.

No. Only one mentioned made more sense. And that one wasn't one of yours. Yours never made any sense at all because you never gave any serious thought to them, nor supported them with any with evidence whatsoever.

<YeahOKJen>

Cyborg haters give clutching at straws a bad name. Yes I'm sure Cyborg is scared of Princess Elsa lol.

Back