Cyborg delivered 222 burgers to homeless people after UFC 222 defense

Yup. Nothing helps the homeless like being part of a gimmick. Good job
STFU.

Imagine being homeless, havent ate in n out for years..then out of the blue you get in n out...thats amazing.

Is it the most efficient way? No but she helped out

She shouldn't have recorded it tho.

Anything to compensate for the fact you’re a disgusting cheater that shouldn’t even be allowed to fight women, smaller unranked women at that.

Garbage

<DisgustingHHH>

it's fine and all, but it's not exactly an immensely generous act of charity. 222 In and Out Burgers is probably $222.
it's the cheapest charitable publicity stunt available for a not well-liked athlete attempting to improve her image.

That's awfully nice of her but i'm still not a fan i'm afraid

You think the hungry folk care? 222 of them got a a free meal thanks to Cyborg.

Why don't you go out and feed 1 hungry person other than yourself, before you complain about giving away food to the homeless.

Those 222 people could have easily gone to the soup kitchen.

STFU.

Imagine being homeless, havent ate in n out for years..then out of the blue you get in n out...thats amazing.

She mentions it in the video that its not something that she likes to do, but hopes by sharing this deed on video that it would inspire people to do the same.

I'm guessing in-and-out made a deal with her as well, like they gave her half the stuff for free or something if she put it on camera and and highlights their brand.

In the end, hungry people got treated to one cool meal. That's all that matters.

lol black Hendricks @1:35, holding two burgers behind his back while asking for another one

And she made sure a camera was there to capture it.
tenor.gif

It was a steroid laundering scheme. Load the burgers up with your "supplements" when you get tipped off on USADA. You don't get caught, some bums get food and yoked. Everyone wins.

Yeah somehow I hate when people do shit like this. It’s become popular on social media to do this.

You don’t care about the homeless. You just want publicity.

Toxic, ugly, sociopathic bullshit.
that's probably some justification on your side, how to pat yourself on the back for not doing any charity work.

I mean, if you tell me now that yes you buy food for hundreds of hungry people but never record any 1 of it. I'll apologize to you.

If you're just here complaining about how others should be charitable without ever doing anything yourself, well then go fuck yourself

I remember when I was homeless. I'd tell myself... If only I had a burger, all my agony and endless torment would cease to be. I don't want a house or a car, love, support, stability or any of that fake shit. Useless! Just gimme a freakin' burger, mam, and all my sorrows will go away! Be gone, burrowing anguish! Can't you see I HAVE A BURGER!?!?
no wonder you were homeless. someone offers you free food and you're angry you didn't get a car. be a bit more grateful and you might have an easier life

that's probably some justification on your side, how to pat yourself on the back for not doing any charity work.

I mean, if you tell me now that yes you buy food for hundreds of hungry people but never record any 1 of it. I'll apologize to you.

If you're just here complaining about how others should be charitable without ever doing anything yourself, well then go fuck yourself
The worst kind of contrarians. Nothing going on upstairs or in the pocket books.

My, how, um... nice of Justino to deliver some burgers to the hungry. I am sure it's the bare minimum she could do for the homeless/hungry population. I would respect it more if she launched a real campaign and took it up as a real cause instead of a brief gimmick.

Oh well, hope she makes a few bucks for paid speeches and gets back into the gym!
If every celebrity, famous or wealthy person followed suit and done the same thing, we could make America great again.

Yeah somehow I hate when people do shit like this. It’s become popular on social media to do this.

You don’t care about the homeless. You just want publicity.

Toxic, ugly, sociopathic bullshit.

Yeah, better to sit on your sanctimonious ass and complain about it on Sherdog, amirite?

Some people are pieces of shit lol

People are weird. Who cares if its for publicity? Feeding homeless people for publicity is still better than not helping anyone at all.

STFU.

Made my point better than I could.

And when she donates her paycheck like T-city without exploiting others, I'll be impressed. So kindly, you STFU

She mentions it in the video that its not something that she likes to do, but hopes by sharing this deed on video that it would inspire people to do the same.

I'm guessing in-and-out made a deal with her as well, like they gave her half the stuff for free or something if she put it on camera and and highlights their brand.

In the end, hungry people got treated to one cool meal. That's all that matters.

She took the time to do it.

That's the main thing.

If everyone took a little time to be charitable like that the world would be a better place.

Back